CA comeback

Guest sptsicon

Guest sptsicon

columbia academy overcame 4-0 deficit in sixth inning to eliminate chatt. christian 5-4. Drew Earl had game tying hit with Tyler Boshers providing the game winner. Nathan McBroom pitched the full seven innings

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to CA on their 2nd place finish and their comeback against us. Y'all really capitalized on our mistakes and made the plays when it counted, something we certainly didn't do. Maybe we'll see you guys next year. How many seniors does CA lose?

Guest mstinson

CA will be extememly strong next year and so will the softball team! Work hard in the off season guys and I Hope to see ya'll win it next year!

• 7 months later...

tyler,nathan,and ben are all my boys.i grew up playing baseball with them.but it doesnt seem right playing against them in highschool ball.ben is a really hard ball hitter and so is nathan.nathan is a really good pitcher and first baseman.tyler is a good hitter and base runner.i look forward to watching yall play since culleoka didnt geet a game against yall this year.play hard yall.

tapper

• 2 weeks later...

If you could care less, then why did you post a message in this thread??? I'm not from CA, completely neutral in this argument, but how do they recruit???? They are a good baseball team with players who all grew up in Columbia. Chapel Hill will be a decent ball club this year with the help of transfers Keith Cochran, Chris Adcock, and Ross Meyers. Too bad they're still not on CA's level.......

• 3 weeks later...

what are u 2 arguing about? when did chapel hill play ca and what was the score. i dont know what u are bragging about forrest 21 but the eagles are the ones u made it to region and played ca and only lost by one run in the bottom of the 8th inning. we played horrible against them and should have won! oh and forrest 21 who put u out in the district tourney last year. help me remeber cause i sure cant. oh yea wasnt it the eagles? i believe we did!

i believe i deserve a good mark for that one!

Guest roundtripper

ca who? they are a bunch of spoiled rich kids who know nothing about the game of baseball. why don't you all play anybody? nobody on the team will play baseball after their high school career. stop pretending like you're good because your not. YOU ARE GARBAGE.