Mt. Pleasant vs. Fairview

Big Bigby

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I know about Fairview even thought they have a new system is that they always have some fine athletes and are physical. They will defintely present a huge challenge for Mt. Pleasant. Conversely, I don't think they have hardly the team speed of LC so Dailey will give them some problems as well.

Should be another good game between two great public schools.

Well Fairview lost 13-14 friday night aginst Page......so it was really fun to be in Fairview's locker room after that game. But I see Fairview coming down to MP and playing really good ball. But after that lost sat night that MP had, I see MP having a good game. Two teams both 0-1......you know this is going to be a good one.......I dont see MP winning against another 2A team .....but they will kill everyone in Region 6 this year. If I can remember last year, when MP started the year 0-2 ...... they kicked butt the rest of the season!!!!!!!!!!!! But you never know, I hope the boys do good and more people score besides Marco at this game.....this game will be good but not close

MP: 28

FV: 42

Haven't seen this years version of Fairview..new coach new system maybe......but if they have half of what they had last year.....defense especially......MTP could have another tough game. Fairview this year is an unknown here...but this game should help decide what they have. Good luck fairview (6 - 2A)!

We expect nothing but a tough game. We expect Fairview to be well coached and physical, no doubt they will be good. I saw where they were picked second in their region behind LC. Have a safe trip to MP Fairview fans and players!

an hour north of knoxville originally but i got to Ut now. I wasnt trying to be disrespectful or anything. How far is it from k-town, and is football much different out there?

Fairview is a pretty good 2A school. MP is a pretty good 1A school. Fairview is just below Nashville if I'm not mistaken and MP is about 1hr south of Nashville. Only thing different is we still wear the leather helmets over here, we are kinda of backwoodsy. You need to pick us up some tickets for the UT games this year. lol