waynesboro vs. lewis co

L/Csmearuall

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All week Wayne County and Collinwood worshipped the ground MTP walked on... "oh Marco"

Then the panthers smashed their mouths with thier play. "Marco Who?"

What will happen if you keep talking? "uh-oh"

We beat the Kings of 6-1a, what else do you have to offer? " I think they hear us coming"

Keep talking, brings more pain.......

Nobody worshipped anybody else. It is called respect between the schools that all have class coaches. Something I personally think LC lacks. As far as Marco who, 120+ yards 2 TDs and 100 yards passing with 1 TD against your awesome defense. Thats against a school that is a classification higher than thier own. Again somethin that LC is afraid to do. Good luck Wayne Co. win or lose you have made yourself better by playing up to competition instead of playing atthe same level or lower.

MP has a 13 - 20 - 1 record against LC. LC has won the last 7 or 8. That has been since they went to 2A. The last year MP beat LC was 94 or so. Until LC's enrollment grew the series was even. LC's enrollment around 550, MP's just under 400.

Actually LC has played Mt Pleasant a total of 56 times and are 30-25-1. LC has scored 853 pts and given up 603 pts. It was the longest running series in LC history until they drop us a few years back now Loretto is.

Actually LC has played Mt Pleasant a total of 56 times and are 30-25-1. LC has scored 853 pts and given up 603 pts. It was the longest running series in LC history until they drop us a few years back now Loretto is.

The stats I gave were from '69 til present. That's when the new high school was built. But 25 - 30 - 1 aint to bad when you consider the last 7 were losses for MP. Before that we were basically even.

No doubt it has been a very evenly matched series for a very long time. Up until a few years ago the enrollment numbers for both school were very close. I would say that year in and year out the talent level at MP is equal to or greater than LC. I think most people from both communities respect the other and appreciate the long standing rival that we've had. I still remember fondly some of the geat MP players from my day including the Danial brothers, Stone, Maze, Frierson, McNeese and many more. I have several friends who I played against from other communities and I respect them very much. As far a playing up or down for MP, WC, or even Hickman Co it's not about that, it's just playing a neighbor. Thank God that we all still have the community teams that we come together to support and it matters if we represent our town well. My Dad's generation played against those teams as did mine and I hope my son and his son does as well.

LET JUST FACE THE FACTS LEWIS CO. WILL OUT HIT WAYNE CO. NOW WAYNE CO. MIGHT HAVE WON A FEW OF THE LAST COUPLE OF MEETINGS BUT I BET THEY WISH THEY WOULDN'T HAVE SHOWED UP!!!! LEWIS CO. WINS AND THE SCORE DOESN'T MATTER A WIN IS A WIN EVEN IF IT 38-0 OR 14-13 WHO CARES WAYNE CO. WONT BE ABLE TO MOVE. PAIN IS THE NAME OF THE PANTHERS "D"!!

No doubt it has been a very evenly matched series for a very long time. Up until a few years ago the enrollment numbers for both school were very close. I would say that year in and year out the talent level at MP is equal to or greater than LC. I think most people from both communities respect the other and appreciate the long standing rival that we've had. I still remember fondly some of the geat MP players from my day including the Danial brothers, Stone, Maze, Frierson, McNeese and many more. I have several friends who I played against from other communities and I respect them very much. As far a playing up or down for MP, WC, or even Hickman Co it's not about that, it's just playing a neighbor. Thank God that we all still have the community teams that we come together to support and it matters if we represent our town well. My Dad's generation played against those teams as did mine and I hope my son and his son does as well.

Nice post

"I still remember fondly some of the geat MP players from my day including the Danial brothers, Stone, Maze, Frierson, McNeese and many more. I have several friends who I played against from other communities and I respect them very much. As far a playing up or down for MP, WC, or even Hickman Co it's not about that, it's just playing a neighbor."

WHO CARES IT'S NOW THAT MATTERS. LEWIS CO. WON THEN, THEY PUT A HURTIN ON MT. PLEASENT LAST FRIDAY AND GOT LUCKY TO DO IT AGAIN ON SAT. AND WAYNE CO. THIS WEEK?? SOMEONE HELP ME I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO CHRISTMAS IS COMING EARLY THIS YEAR FOR THE PANTHERS...

"I still remember fondly some of the geat MP players from my day including the Danial brothers, Stone, Maze, Frierson, McNeese and many more. I have several friends who I played against from other communities and I respect them very much. As far a playing up or down for MP, WC, or even Hickman Co it's not about that, it's just playing a neighbor."

WHO CARES IT'S NOW THAT MATTERS. LEWIS CO. WON THEN, THEY PUT A HURTIN ON MT. PLEASENT LAST FRIDAY AND GOT LUCKY TO DO IT AGAIN ON SAT. AND WAYNE CO. THIS WEEK?? SOMEONE HELP ME I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO CHRISTMAS IS COMING EARLY THIS YEAR FOR THE PANTHERS...

Christmas may come early but it will go away a lot quicker. No way that Lewis County will be able to play with Goodpasture or CPA in the second round of the playoffs. Just like always either 10-0 or 9-1 regular season, barely win in the first round and get blown away in the second round. Not being Panther hater just the facts on what happens every year.

You sure are hopped up over a win against a 1A opponent. You're also a jerk. WC comes to LC and gives them a good whipping if they play with their heads on. LC is good but WC comes out with a win because LC is overconfident. And really they don't hit hard. If they did someone from MP would be hurt.

Wayne Co don't take any crap off these guys. If you hit their linebackers you will come out with a win.