Rankings Week 2

mjuhb

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JPII had beaten Fr. Ryan and Ravenwood.

Are we that good? I guess time and results will answer that question.

Our next game is at home Saturday at 6:00 against Dunbar HS from Lexington, KY.

I assume bapride is Brentwood Academy and your next game Saturday is at 4:00 against siegel according tothe Hendersonville Classic schedule.

Thanks for the help though H2O...I might have gone to coach at the wrong place.

Seriously though, mjuhb, are we going to see you any time soon? Tuesday night maybe?

You guys make it really tough on the new guys and especially uneducated posters from the West. I don't know the difference between Brentwood and Brentwood Academy. i don't get out much and that's a probably a good thing. I've never pickup on you being a coach. Glad you aren't being confused by someone trying to make an honest, uninformed comment. I will be much better informed now that you have splained it to me.

You guys make it really tough on the new guys and especially uneducated posters from the West. I don't know the difference between Brentwood and Brentwood Academy. i don't get out much and that's a probably a good thing. I've never pickup on you being a coach. Glad you aren't being confused by someone trying to make an honest, uninformed comment. I will be much better informed now that you have splained it to me.

Wait until we get the annual "Spelling of Siegel" post, you have no idea what we here in the West not only don't know, but will never understand.

Wait until we get the annual "Spelling of Siegel" post, you have no idea what we here in the West not only don't know, but will never understand.

GOT CHA!!!!!!!! Hey I'm living with being 17th in mjuhb's state rankings. You would have thought they would cut us some slack. Couldn't we be let down a little more gently and slowly. I would rather earn defeat that have it thrown on me all at once. P. S. I have the same problem with BGA and GPS and PJII. I did find out who DB is. Knowledge is power and I ain't got none. I actually wear shoes on Sunday, well part of the day. Who is Mr. Siegel anyway?