Sparta @ Cookeville

Mr. Heisman

wasn't this game close last season? why is everyone predicting a blow-out?

White Co. outplayed Cookeville LAST year in just about every aspect of the game except for the final score{less than a field goal}. However, White County had 5 or 6 turnovers and that's what cost them the game. White Co. graduated alot of players and some VERY key players decided not to play this season and quit{including our starting QB and best RB}. Cookeville should win this agme, but of course i'll be pulling for the Warriors.

THIS IS SPARTA !!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasn't this game close last season? why is everyone predicting a blow-out?

Exactly..but that was LAST YEAR. For anyone that has seen White County play this year will agree that they are struggling. I saw them play at the jamboree at TTU a couple of weeks ago and they gave up the first points of the game by snapping the ball over the punters head and allowing it to roll into the end zone. Might I add that the kicking game was dead....

Red Boiling Springs might wanna think about adding White County to their schedule next year...I would think they could snap the losing streak against them.

Go Cavs!