Henry Co. and Dickson Co.

realredpride

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say I did. But did have a barrel in the boat after graduation! Come to think, we may have donated the barrel to the tradition after we finished with it!!!!

I think we need to tap the barrel this week so we can sit back in our lawn chairs and watch this feud we got going on here!

Are you planning your typical game night routine or will you be doing something different this year?

Hello everyone it's great to finally be back on here! Now somehow this topic has changed to many different things but we need to get it back to the only one that matters and that is HC v.s. DC. I went to the game this past saturday night and HC was not challenged at all by Northwest. No disrespect but Northwest looked like a middle school team. Now DC, I believe is the biggest test on the regular season schedule. They have all their skill position guys returning and only lost some linemen i believe. This Friday night will show us where the defense and offense truly stand.

Hello everyone it's great to finally be back on here! Now somehow this topic has changed to many different things but we need to get it back to the only one that matters and that is HC v.s. DC. I went to the game this past saturday night and HC was not challenged at all by Northwest. No disrespect but Northwest looked like a middle school team. Now DC, I believe is the biggest test on the regular season schedule. They have all their skill position guys returning and only lost some linemen i believe. This Friday night will show us where the defense and offense truly stand.

yes its true that DC lost linemen on both sides of the ball with a lot of size. But will the speed of the players who replace them help or hurt the team? Which is more important ?

yes its true that DC lost linemen on both sides of the ball with a lot of size. But will the speed of the players who replace them help or hurt the team? Which is more important ?

Fans are more impressed with size, than most coaches I know. I would take speed over size, any day. I would think most coaches would say the same thing. My friend at Munford will probably disagree, simply because I said it, and I assume his legal partner will say that is an ignorant statement. All of that aside, EVERY coaching staff with which I was associated, was much more concerned with the speed of our opponent, rather than the size of that opponent.

Fans are more impressed with size, than most coaches I know. I would take speed over size, any day. I would think most coaches would say the same thing. My friend at Munford will probably disagree, simply because I said it, and I assume his legal partner will say that is an ignorant statement. All of that aside, EVERY coaching staff with which I was associated, was much more concerned with the speed of our opponent, rather than the size of that opponent.

Well finally i have someone to agree with on here. Speed does kill am i not right? , and in knowing that it should be a given who to pick for the Battle for the Barrel.

I think we need to tap the barrel this week so we can sit back in our lawn chairs and watch this feud we got going on here!

Are you planning your typical game night routine or will you be doing something different this year?

Tap it for me, Drew!

Been planning an excursion to East Tenn this weekend for a time now. Hate to miss the game, have not missed many Barrel Battles. Still plan to catch the game on-line http://www.wmufradio.com/

Little Pool Party Saturday then big screen TV for the VOLS, can't wait.

GO PATS !!!!

GO VOLS !!!!

Well finally i have someone to agree with on here. Speed does kill am i not right? , and in knowing that it should be a given who to pick for the Battle for the Barrel.

Well Goalie, speed most often does kill. But a real killer is one who has size AND speed. I am anxious to see The Bull bump up against a fast lineman and see what happens, not that he is slow - he is really quite fast, especially for a 250 pound tailback!!!

Tap it for me, Drew!

Been planning an excursion to East Tenn this weekend for a time now. Hate to miss the game, have not missed many Barrel Battles. Still plan to catch the game on-line http://www.wmufradio.com/

Little Pool Party Saturday then big screen TV for the VOLS, can't wait.

GO PATS !!!!

GO VOLS !!!!

Hate that you are going to miss the barrel returning home! But I guess listening to it online will be OK. Enjoy the pool party, if it is as hot over there as it has been here then it may feel like a steam bath! But who cares if you have a big screen in front of you!!! Roll Red ROLL!!!