Henry Co. and Dickson Co.

realredpride

Well Goalie, speed most often does kill. But a real killer is one who has size AND speed. I am anxious to see The Bull bump up against a fast lineman and see what happens, not that he is slow - he is really quite fast, especially for a 250 pound tailback!!!

Well dang sounds like were in trouble then. Im looking forward to see him score ( if possible ) as much as he did against that crappy clarksville high school team, if you want to say middle school it sounds like thats ok too.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well dang sounds like were in trouble then. Im looking forward to see him score ( if possible ) as much as he did against that crappy clarksville high school team, if you want to say middle school it sounds like thats ok too.

Cool then! It will likely be so since he did the same last year as a sophomore against the best team and best LB corps out of Memphis. He'll be ready for you...

Cool then! It will likely be so since he did the same last year as a sophomore against the best team and best LB corps out of Memphis. He'll be ready for you...

What does last year have to do with it. You didnt end up with the barrel did you? Then you also know one player wont win it for you.

The Big Red is hungry to get the barrel back. I still see a HC victory something like 21-3

This is the only real challenge on our schedule. After this it is tune ups for Melrose and Hillsboro. I read on here that we may be the best in West TN. Now that is why the man Gaddis was hired to come here!!

I'm saying right now semi-finals Hillsboro vs Henry Co. and HC wins.

Dickson will be tough, but not good enough.

Fans are more impressed with size, than most coaches I know. I would take speed over size, any day. I would think most coaches would say the same thing. My friend at Munford will probably disagree, simply because I said it, and I assume his legal partner will say that is an ignorant statement. All of that aside, EVERY coaching staff with which I was associated, was much more concerned with the speed of our opponent, rather than the size of that opponent.

Size thrills, but speed kills!!! I too would take great speed over great size!! Nice to have both though! I"m a little greedy!!

It was a hard sell, but you finally convinced me. I am as awestruck with Munford football as you are. I wish I could still play so I could transfer your way and get a scholarship! How will the team do in the region this year?

[/quote

l. Henry Co.

2. Winner of Hardin Co. and Brighton

3. Munford

4.Loser of Hardin and Brighton

5. JNS

6. JCM

7.Liberty

Early speculation.

Fans are more impressed with size, than most coaches I know. I would take speed over size, any day. I would think most coaches would say the same thing. My friend at Munford will probably disagree, simply because I said it, and I assume his legal partner will say that is an ignorant statement. All of that aside, EVERY coaching staff with which I was associated, was much more concerned with the speed of our opponent, rather than the size of that opponent.

NO.NO.NO. You finally got it right!!! Want to try for another one?

What does last year have to do with it. You didnt end up with the barrel did you? Then you also know one player wont win it for you.

Speaking of where we ended up last year, since you brought it up, I will tell you. Yes, you ended up with the barrel, but as our team was playing in rounds three AND four of the playoffs, where was your team? I will answer that one for you---playing basketball--or even worse--watching their team play basketball. Would you rather win the barrel and exit the playoffs early, or lose the barrel and get one game away from the state championship game? This year, I hope win the barrel AND go much deeper in the playoffs than your team.

Yes. Give me another scenario and I will give my opinion. If we continue to agree, we may have to meet for lunch in MUNFORD and talk some football!!!

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!....Are the two of you at Camp David????? This is terrible!! This is a cease fire that the YANKER does not want!!! It is boring and your constant battles keep the focus of your fans and schools on the two of you!! Please continue the fight...remember "SWAPGATE"...remember "TRANSFERGATE"...heck, even remember the Alamo, if you disagree on that!!! But a reconciliation is OUT OF THE QUESTION!!!!! I AM THE BOTHERED YANKER!!!!!!

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!....Are the two of you at Camp David????? This is terrible!! This is a cease fire that the YANKER does not want!!! It is boring and your constant battles keep the focus of your fans and schools on the two of you!! Please continue the fight...remember "SWAPGATE"...remember "TRANSFERGATE"...heck, even remember the Alamo, if you disagree on that!!! But a reconciliation is OUT OF THE QUESTION!!!!! I AM THE BOTHERED YANKER!!!!!!

You are too much Yanker!!!