Henry Co. and Dickson Co.

realredpride

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry to disappoint you, but the legendary YANKER is a JCM Cougar...through and through!!!!! I will be with my beloved Cougars through the good times and the bad!!! I AM THE JCMFUL YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok i gotcha. I just didnt know what cougars. I understand,your a true fan for your school like I am for DC

Ok i gotcha. I just didnt know what cougars. I understand,your a true fan for your school like I am for DC

Goalie, are you a hockey fan, I was just wondering. Between your name and knowledge of the game of football through your comments I was just wondering. It seems you should stick to hockey. Speed kills, but not as quick as ignorance. Hello all my fellow Henry countians, and lets not forget the Yankless one!

Now, for the moment all the fans are anxiously awaiting...the ONLY predictions that matter...the predictions of the YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! HC 26-DC 17.........JCM 13-SS 12!!!!!!!!! I must admit that the YANKER does not have a great feeling about our game with Southside...but I cannot, and will not, pick another Jackson team, to beat my beloved Cougars!!!!! I AM THE LOYAL YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and that comes from a non-red one.

In the last week a list of 20 schools were listed on the state's "targeted list". Of those 20, 17 were Memphis City Schools. Now I'm going to cover this ONE MORE TIME! The TSSAA has already ruled that "If a student transfers from a targeted school to one that is not on the list....Then the transfer is considered one for "academic reasons" and if all other requirements as far as eligibility are met then the transfer is "not for athletic reasons." Have I made this clear? I appreciate the fact that you let me know that you are not one of the RED ONES. It is for that reson only that I tried to bring you up to speed on this rule. I have explained it several times to the aforementioned group, but they resist a rule that the entire state operates under.

Goalie, are you a hockey fan, I was just wondering. Between your name and knowledge of the game of football through your comments I was just wondering. It seems you should stick to hockey. Speed kills, but not as quick as ignorance. Hello all my fellow Henry countians, and lets not forget the Yankless one!

Thanks for the hello...even if you were a bit disrespectful with the name!!! The YANKER agrees with your assessment on speed, my "advicerringly accurate" friend!!! I AM THE LIGHTNING FAST YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, for the moment all the fans are anxiously awaiting...the ONLY predictions that matter...the predictions of the YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! HC 26-DC 17.........JCM 13-SS 12!!!!!!!!! I must admit that the YANKER does not have a great feeling about our game with Southside...but I cannot, and will not, pick another Jackson team, to beat my beloved Cougars!!!!! I AM THE LOYAL YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanker, I read that article on Hardin. What is your take on his injury? Will he be back next week for sure? I really do hope you guys can beat the Hawks. That's a good prediction for the HC/DC game. Maybe a little higher score than I might predict, but close.

Hello "myadvice" well here is some for you. You dont know what the ---- your talking about. I do play football and the reason my name is that is because i have been kicked off many times for laugauge. So dont open your mouth when you dont know everything. If you play football please tell ur #

In the last week a list of 20 schools were listed on the state's "targeted list". Of those 20, 17 were Memphis City Schools. Now I'm going to cover this ONE MORE TIME! The TSSAA has already ruled that "If a student transfers from a targeted school to one that is not on the list....Then the transfer is considered one for "academic reasons" and if all other requirements as far as eligibility are met then the transfer is "not for athletic reasons." Have I made this clear? I appreciate the fact that you let me know that you are not one of the RED ONES. It is for that reson only that I tried to bring you up to speed on this rule. I have explained it several times to the aforementioned group, but they resist a rule that the entire state operates under.

I have become a "Red One", and I am proud to be one! You are obsessed with this issue! I don't care about it anymore. The transfers have come to Munford, you are unwilling to admit that it was the least bit unusual, even though we both know it was. So why bother to continue this? I never said it was illegal, I wouldn't know, but we both know it was unusual. So continue to get ruffled by every comment you read on here that doesn't register the praises of Munford football. The very fact that you are so blindly loyal as to think the situation last year wasn't even a little bit odd, makes everything you say suspect anyway.

I have become a "Red One", and I am proud to be one! You are obsessed with this issue! I don't care about it anymore. The transfers have come to Munford, you are unwilling to admit that it was the least bit unusual, even though we both know it was. So why bother to continue this? I never said it was illegal, I wouldn't know, but we both know it was unusual. So continue to get ruffled by every comment you read on here that doesn't register the praises of Munford football. The very fact that you are so blindly loyal as to think the situation last year wasn't even a little bit odd, makes everything you say suspect anyway.

Knowing the rules is part of the game.