Henry Co. and Dickson Co.

realredpride

Yanker, I`ll always support the Cougars too, but at some point you have to figure out what the problem is and address it. I was encouraged by the way we performed against Milan in the jamboree, but that wasn`t a full game. What little I saw though showed me we have the talent to do some good things. The Haywood game destroyed all that. We only showed a few glimpses of a team that can compete in our 4A region. I`m not expecting us to win against SS. What I am looking for though is a different JCM team to show up and play like they can compete. Losing is one thing but just not executing os one thing that`s hard for me to take.

Yanker...I really wish you would get yourself a Plus membership. It`s only 12 bucks. There are a lot of things I`d like to discuss in private with you about the situation at JCM. I know some things that shouldn`t be posted in public on here (or at least I wouldn`t post them) but if you get a Plus membership I can send you a PM on here. Thanks.

The YANKER wants to win but will be happy with notable progress. I think we can win if we put it together, but I realize it is not likely. I may take you up on the Plus membership...just explain to a puzzled YANKER how that allows us to communicate more effectively than we do now. I AM THE ALWAYS OPTIMISTIC YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless Dickson County can clone Randy Long (God help us if they do) and the cloned mad man brings the local EMS tornado siren........i doubt they can make enough noise to sway momentum one way or another! Now, maybe if they were joined by the Marching Bulldogs of Memphis Fairley.......then I may be concerned!

Hey Dickson..........if you have a cloned replica of ol' Randy......please notify the Henry County School administration so there will be plenty of chairs atop the press box in the penalty suite!!

Yanker.........I have a question for you. Minnesota and Wisconsin play for the Paul Bunyan Axe. Indiana and Michigan State play for a Brass Spittoon. Even the TCU Horned Frogs fight it out with the SMU Mustangs for the Old Iron Skillet. We at Henry County bust our rear tugging for that Bourbon Barrell with Dickson County...........what should the JCM cougars and Patriots play for besides home field advantage in 7-4A? Prophet, Drewcephus, Realredpride..............you guys have any ideas??

What about playing for one of the old JCM silver band helmets!!! Those were the shiniest helmets I ever saw!! !

Unless Dickson County can clone Randy Long (God help us if they do) and the cloned mad man brings the local EMS tornado siren........i doubt they can make enough noise to sway momentum one way or another! Now, maybe if they were joined by the Marching Bulldogs of Memphis Fairley.......then I may be concerned!Hey Dickson..........if you have a cloned replica of ol' Randy......please notify the Henry County School administration so there will be plenty of chairs atop the press box in the penalty suite!!

hahahahaha thats a good one!!!!!!

The YANKER wants to win but will be happy with notable progress. I think we can win if we put it together, but I realize it is not likely. I may take you up on the Plus membership...just explain to a puzzled YANKER how that allows us to communicate more effectively than we do now. I AM THE ALWAYS OPTIMISTIC YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanker...All Plus members can send private messages between each other. It`s a great feature when you want to tell someone something but don`t want it posted for everyone to read. It`s kinda like an e-mail system within the coacht community but you have to be a Plus member to use it. If you left click on someone`s name you`ll see an option that says "send message". That option allows you to send a private message to that person only. Plus members can also post on all the Open message boards and can post on the any sports board like the football board for example even when it has been closed after the season is over. It also helps coacht keep this website running. I figure I get more than 12 bucks worth of entertainment from coacht. I mean think of it this way...you`d spend more than 12 bucks for just one night at the movies. Think of how many hours of fun you get on here and 12 bucks isn`t too much to help keep the site going.

Go here and it explains it all and tells you how to sign up.

Coacht Plus

Great Day for the Battle of the Barrel.

Hate to be out of town at least my son is coming in from college to join in the rowdiness at Patriot Stadium. Getting ready to call my buddy at work in Dickson to rib him some about the game.

ROLL RED ROLL !!!!

THE BARREL NEEDS TO STAY IN PATRIOT LAND FOR AWHILE !!!!

Great Day for the Battle of the Barrel.

Hate to be out of town at least my son is coming in from college to join in the rowdiness at Patriot Stadium. Getting ready to call my buddy at work in Dickson to rib him some about the game.

ROLL RED ROLL !!!!

THE BARREL NEEDS TO STAY IN PATRIOT LAND FOR AWHILE !!!!

Amen brother! It is a GREAT day indeed! Dress rehearsal is over, its time to feed the machine - the BIG RED winning MACHINE!!! So get out those cowbells or whatever other noise maker you can get your hands on and come on out the Patriot Stadium! Sounds like there is going to be plenty of food, fun and spirit.

Let's Get it ON!!!

The Barrel is coming home....

Amen brother! It is a GREAT day indeed! Dress rehearsal is over, its time to feed the machine - the BIG RED winning MACHINE!!! So get out those cowbells or whatever other noise maker you can get your hands on and come on out the Patriot Stadium! Sounds like there is going to be plenty of food, fun and spirit.

Let's Get it ON!!!

The Barrel is coming home....

Yes as you said the Barrel is coming home

with the Orange and Blue

Yes as you said the Barrel is coming home

with the Orange and Blue

My thanks to the Orange and Blue for bringing the barrel home to Henry Land

Pats will gladly take it and put it in its rightful house tonight!

Orange and Blue travelers have a safe trip across the river and back!

As bad as I hate to admit it, Yanker makes a good point here, and both Dickson and HC could take heed. This is a huge rivalry, but the implications from this game are not near as important as it is predominantly a great early season test for both squads to measure up where they are at and what needs to be improved upon. HC capitalized on a loss to DC last year, and continued to build a team that was able to make a run deep into the playoffs.

After last week, it is hard to tell where we are at, but this game will let us know for sure. Dickson comes in with some returning starters, they will have better than average size, and word has it more speed. Ironically, these same attributes apply to the Patriots this season as well. It was a close ball game last year, and I expect the same this year, the advantage is the huge crowd that will be on hand tonight at Patriot stadium, get out and get loud.

Patriots by 6!

My thanks to the Orange and Blue for bringing the barrel home to Henry Land

Pats will gladly take it and put it in its rightful house tonight!

Orange and Blue travelers have a safe trip across the river and back!

Yea it will be in henry land for a few hours ( meaning the game ) then comes back to the home of COUGAR PRIDE.