Henry Co. and Dickson Co.

realredpride

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yank, were you at the Haywood game. I really wondered how you would return to the board after all the trash you talked even as far back as spring. JCM IS PITIFUL. JCM is loaded with athletes , plenty of talent (athletes)j however very little know how, leadership, discipline & organization. Yanker, I saw the game, the offensive cordinator was practically drawing plays in the sky. Is the slant route to the inside left receiiver the only route he knows or is it the only one he can carve in the sky. they ran it like 6-7 times straight with no success. The scores you guys got were late when the game was already decided. You probably should'nt go to any of the remaining region games, they will be ugly. JCM has no offense, Defense is fair just because of the athletes. I hope they get it together, they seem like some good kids. You are the lost credibility Yanker.

Some of your points are valid, but the YANKER does not look your way for credibilty...for that, you can be certain!! I will ALWAYS support my team and will be a positive voice, so they can at least have one. I AM THE ALWAYS CREDIBLE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN FACT...I AM THE INCREDIBLE YANKER (I like the sound of that!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the Yanker were a baseball star.......he would be a Hall of Famer on the first ballot! Tis true that the Patriots should prevail by a score similar to the Yanker's prediction thus leaving him with a .500 batting average for the week!! (higher than Hall of Famer Ted Williams) The Yanker indeed knows his HC Patriot football history. He knows that 34's father use to have HUGE games against the Cougars from old District 10AAA and the tradition will continue Friday evening in Paris! He will run through the DC Cougars like the Koolaid man runs through a wall..............wait...............did I say Koolaid?? Yum Yum......that Patriot Koolaid will be mighty tasty coming out of the ol' victory barrell!! He is the Hall of Fame and Patriot football historian Yanker!!

I AM THE HALL OF FAME YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I like the sound of that, too!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Advisor

You all bore me, good night I am going to sleep, possibly hybernation. I can be found at the local watering hole except on Firday nights when I will be rooting on my favorite team. Hey BMF I be tyou would like to be rooted along.

Oh Prophet....yoo hoo!!! Wakey wakey!!! Don't prop your feet up and fall asleep behind your desk! The floors where you work are hard and you might sustain serious injury if you tip your chair over! We can't afford to have another hospitalization prior to our Cougar showdown Friday!! Now, if you get injured hoisting the Bi-polar, multi-colored barrel after our victory...........well........we'll just call that "taking one for the team"! Hmmm.........can't wait to sip that shine!!

Yanker, I`ll always support the Cougars too, but at some point you have to figure out what the problem is and address it. I was encouraged by the way we performed against Milan in the jamboree, but that wasn`t a full game. What little I saw though showed me we have the talent to do some good things. The Haywood game destroyed all that. We only showed a few glimpses of a team that can compete in our 4A region. I`m not expecting us to win against SS. What I am looking for though is a different JCM team to show up and play like they can compete. Losing is one thing but just not executing os one thing that`s hard for me to take.

Yanker...I really wish you would get yourself a Plus membership. It`s only 12 bucks. There are a lot of things I`d like to discuss in private with you about the situation at JCM. I know some things that shouldn`t be posted in public on here (or at least I wouldn`t post them) but if you get a Plus membership I can send you a PM on here. Thanks.

I hope you are not too proud of being 'kicked off' due to language. But I do have a question since you are a player (by the way, most of us on here are just die hard fans from HC), does DC have any notable receivers? Haven't heard much about their passing game and was wondering.

cougarmike, DC is typically an old school power team. You will see things like the wishbone and power I from them. Last year, they loved to run the option. On D, they are always one of the most physical teams we play. This battle is a long standing rivalry in its 30th year playing for what we call "The Barrel." Its an old wooden keg painted up in HC's red and white and DC's blue and orange. The winner of the game keeps the barrel in their possession until next year's meeting. Here in Henry County, "DC Week" has always been very special and full of excitement. This year will be no exception to great games of the past, it should be a real doozy!!! Go Big Red!!!

Notable Receivers. I understand to keep an eye on #5 Bell. Big kid. maybe 6'3". He has size and speed. Gave defenders a hard time in their Region last year, may have been All Region but may have made it on defensive side of ball. He made some catches against HC last year and he plays DB. I think he had 2 picks last year?

This post has taken side ways twist and turns the last few days, don't you think?

Guest Advisor

Yanker.........I have a question for you. Minnesota and Wisconsin play for the Paul Bunyan Axe. Indiana and Michigan State play for a Brass Spittoon. Even the TCU Horned Frogs fight it out with the SMU Mustangs for the Old Iron Skillet. We at Henry County bust our rear tugging for that Bourbon Barrell with Dickson County...........what should the JCM cougars and Patriots play for besides home field advantage in 7-4A? Prophet, Drewcephus, Realredpride..............you guys have any ideas??

Hello "myadvice" well here is some for you. You dont know what the ---- your talking about. I do play football and the reason my name is that is because i have been kicked off many times for laugauge. So dont open your mouth when you dont know everything. If you play football please tell ur #

I could tell you were just a mere child by your knowledge of the game, and no I don't play anymore young pup. I don't think bashing a child on here is the right thing, so I'll just wish you and your speedy friends good luck. You WILL need it! Oh yeah, watch out for the big guys coming at ya

Some of your points are valid, but the YANKER does not look your way for credibilty...for that, you can be certain!! I will ALWAYS support my team and will be a positive voice, so they can at least have one. I AM THE ALWAYS CREDIBLE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN FACT...I AM THE INCREDIBLE YANKER (I like the sound of that!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!I AM THE HALL OF FAME YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I like the sound of that, too!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanker, you have regained your respect & credibility with your assessment. A fan is one thing but a true none partial assessment is a much valued attribute. I was just telling it how it is and you have the cods to agree. It is what it is. Is it not evident that the offensive system is in disarray? Try & convince your red belly liberal politically correct buddy that. (how it is -is how it is) I am actually hoping the cougars get it together and compete for the region title. You are the redeemed , getting to be tell it like it is Yanker

Liberal? Now, that's funny.

MORE IMPORTANT FOR HC FANS: I just heard from an extremely reliable source that DC fans have amassed many cowbells to bring to the game. Their purpose is to beat us at our own game at our home field. Do we let that happen?

Oh, ho ho! So they think they are going to beat us at our own game huh? Well, they will need to think again! It is going to be so loud on our side I may have to bring my ear plugs! And I know that the Horn Man will simply blow them away come game time!!! I love it when there is a HUGE defensive hit - you hear the throng of cowbells and then it is suddenly drowned out by the sound of a freight train horn! Incredibly AWESOME!!!

And by the way, Liberal you are NOT! That was funny!

Guest Advisor

Liberal? Now, that's funny.

MORE IMPORTANT FOR HC FANS: I just heard from an extremely reliable source that DC fans have amassed many cowbells to bring to the game. Their purpose is to beat us at our own game at our home field. Do we let that happen?

Unless Dickson County can clone Randy Long (God help us if they do) and the cloned mad man brings the local EMS tornado siren........i doubt they can make enough noise to sway momentum one way or another! Now, maybe if they were joined by the Marching Bulldogs of Memphis Fairley.......then I may be concerned!

Hey Dickson..........if you have a cloned replica of ol' Randy......please notify the Henry County School administration so there will be plenty of chairs atop the press box in the penalty suite!!