bledsoe football take 2

bchswar

Naw, I'm not trying to get the thread closed.... You said some garbage about a know it all standing on the fence and I just was sayin that I thought warrior4ever was sitting in the bleachers.... Nothing negative there...

I realize you have not been part of a truly winning program, but do you not have that as a desire for the future of Bledsoe County. For someone that is constantly saying how much they care about BCHS it sure appears that you do not care if they are successful or not. Maybe I am wrong, just an observation as I see it.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize you have not been part of a truly winning program, but do you not have that as a desire for the future of Bledsoe County. For someone that is constantly saying how much they care about BCHS it sure appears that you do not care if they are successful or not. Maybe I am wrong, just an observation as I see it.

Yeah you can tell so much about a person from reading it on a website.... .... If you really want to talk to me, look me up Friday night, I'm not hard to find...

Bledsoe, Bledsoe, Bledsoe!!!!! You all are not going to have a program worth anything unless you get behing your players and coaches and support them.... Up here in the big P.C. country we got all da support for ole' Derrick and John Mack...... Two fellers are cool cats and when I say cool cats I mean if you don't believe me look at the scoreboard one last time from August 24...... So, get behind them and support them!!!!

Excuse for the day: When coach drew up our plays he drew us up as O's. We thought that meant how many points we were supposed to score.

Well this a.m. I was at Scottie's eating breakfast and had a chance to talk with a couple of former Warriors. They were talking about the situation and how things needed to change. The entire group thought that the person who had been named on here several times should definately think about taking the job. None of them were around when he coached but all said the same types of things; you either love him or hate him but you all respect him, and that he is and always has been a bledsoe county warrior. They also pointed to the fact that he should have the political backing to get it done. Oh, and for the fact that he will be the one making the calls and be man enough to take the heat if and when it comes. Let's keep our fingers crossed and see what happens.

Excuse for the day: When coach drew up our plays he drew us up as O's. We thought that meant how many points we were supposed to score.

Well this a.m. I was at Scottie's eating breakfast and had a chance to talk with a couple of former Warriors. They were talking about the situation and how things needed to change. The entire group thought that the person who had been named on here several times should definately think about taking the job. None of them were around when he coached but all said the same types of things; you either love him or hate him but you all respect him, and that he is and always has been a bledsoe county warrior. They also pointed to the fact that he should have the political backing to get it done. Oh, and for the fact that he will be the one making the calls and be man enough to take the heat if and when it comes. Let's keep our fingers crossed and see what happens.

Did you ever talk to him during the fair? I have not talked to him, but I have spoken to someone who has. They say they get the feeling if it was offered he would take it. They told me he did not just say "yes I would", but just said "well I might be interested if it came up". He has been around long enough to keep cards close to his chest, but I am sure with all he put into BCHS he would take the opportunity to turn the school system around. I do know he now has a grandson that has started pleying little blue, and we all know we will do an awful lot for our grandkids.

I now feel alot dumber after reading that.... Nobody cares if you went to Scotties this morning and talk to former warriors... Until they start speaking out to the Admin. nobody will care...

I now feel alot dumber after reading that.... Nobody cares if you went to Scotties this morning and talk to former warriors... Until they start speaking out to the Admin. nobody will care...

Hey B,

Just don't post anymore with these guys, it just keeps the thread going.

Plus, it just makes BCHS look bad when they come back with one of those useless, useless comments.

Remember, Silence is golden.

Polecat

B you are exactly right. Nobody cares about people who actually played and contributed to this program. Instead we let people who never wore the uniform tell us that everything is ok in bledsoe county. Maybe what we should do is take down the scoreboard and that way we won't keep score. Or make sure that we don't test our kids in school because their feelings might get hurt. And if all of our business goes under then that is ok. No I will not go that easily. I learned about hard work and dedication and a committment to being the best a long time ago and I passed that down to my children and now to my grandchildren. I do not want them to quit or give up instead I want them to know what it means to give your all for something. Maybe if we taught and coached more of that type of behavior we wouldn't have people saying it is ok to be second rate. I have talked with the current administration and was told that they would make the hires and it wasn't any of my business. They also have made it clear that they do not want anything that is going to cause any more work on them. Instead we stand for second rate and obviously some of the posters on here do to. That is probably because until you are successful you spend the majority of your time crying about someone else's lucky break when you could be out making yours. Oh, warrior4ever did not speak to him at the fair but enjoyed a couple of nights there with the grandkids.

B you are exactly right. Nobody cares about people who actually played and contributed to this program. Instead we let people who never wore the uniform tell us that everything is ok in bledsoe county. Maybe what we should do is take down the scoreboard and that way we won't keep score. Or make sure that we don't test our kids in school because their feelings might get hurt. And if all of our business goes under then that is ok. No I will not go that easily. I learned about hard work and dedication and a committment to being the best a long time ago and I passed that down to my children and now to my grandchildren. I do not want them to quit or give up instead I want them to know what it means to give your all for something. Maybe if we taught and coached more of that type of behavior we wouldn't have people saying it is ok to be second rate. I have talked with the current administration and was told that they would make the hires and it wasn't any of my business. They also have made it clear that they do not want anything that is going to cause any more work on them. Instead we stand for second rate and obviously some of the posters on here do to. That is probably because until you are successful you spend the majority of your time crying about someone else's lucky break when you could be out making yours. Oh, warrior4ever did not speak to him at the fair but enjoyed a couple of nights there with the grandkids.

This will be my last post arguing with you two.... How do you know I never wore the uniform? You don't because you don't know me.... If you did then you'd come talk to me tomorrow night at the game, but I understand hide behind your screennames and keep your identities hid that way everyone that you've bashed on here never finds out who you are....

I just figure that someone who wore the uniform would expect more from this team than to just keep making and accepting excuses. When you are from here and have been loyal to the school and the community you have a feeling of ownership. My sweat and a little blood give me the right to question what has happened to this once proud school and community. As for the people who I "bash" wondering who I am they know me very well. I do want it stated that I have NEVER said anything bad about the head football coach other than question the way he was hired. That has nothing to do with him but rather the 3 administrators who hired him. I have questioned and will continue to question the superintendent and athletic director. I have talked with each of these gentlemen and they know where I stand. Personally I like each of them and respect Mr Boynton very much for his playing career. However, just because you were a good player does not mean you will be a good coach or you will be a good administrator.

This will be my last post arguing with you two.... How do you know I never wore the uniform? You don't because you don't know me.... If you did then you'd come talk to me tomorrow night at the game, but I understand hide behind your screennames and keep your identities hid that way everyone that you've bashed on here never finds out who you are....

I am assuming one of the"two" you are referencing is me. I have no idea who you are and really do not care. I have written nothing on here that I have not said in public many times. I do not appreciate someone suggesting that I have "bashed" anyone. I have never stated a single thing about anyone personally. That is bashing and I have not and will not do so. I have simply stated that I do not think the current staff of many athletic teams in our county, and the current administration, are doing a good job. How can anyone argue with that. They are not winning on the field or on the court. Also, our counties drop-out rate is below the state average. That shows that we are currently not getting the job done in the classroom either. Again, can anyone argue with that? If anyone can show me how that is "bashing" or is incorrect, I welcome you to do so.