Union City Golden Tornadoes

WestTnFootball

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must take up for Butchie, HOW MANY STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS HAS UNION CITY WON?

I almost was late getting on the board due to the amount of dust on my computer.

Not wanting to start any trashing here yet, but to the likes of Union City, we do have at least 3 SILVER FOOTBALLS in our case at the school and I believe the Rebels of Mckenzie...?????? . Well enough said, Union City will have a tough nite against Westview but if we can have a injury free game ( on both sides ) and Union City can keep the score from getting tooooo much out of hand this will or should be a moral victory for the Tornados.

Now, as for Lake County, no we do not have any GOLD Balls around and will see you folks next week at the SMOKE DOME ( Ha! ). Maybe the wind will be blowing off of Reelfoot Lake or the Big River and the only smoke around that night will be from the Tornados players feet running in 6 after 6 after 6 after 6....

Good luck to all and tonight will tell alot on Union City and how they can so called match up against one of West Tennessee's Power House teams

Football......................none

Baseball.....................two

Cheerleading............?

Basketball.....................?

Smart ###### remarks..........................several

Basketball.....more than Mckenzie and lake county has TOTAL sportwide. Then the Band........MANY.

Do You want more.

We have more Gold and Silver Balls and Horns than both Lake County, Mckenzie and everyone else in this region has combined!

Football......................none

Baseball.....................two

Cheerleading............?

Basketball.....................?

Smart ###### remarks..........................several

I'm not aware of any baseball titles......We played for one when I was in school...Lost to Unicoi County......Cheerleading???...I'm not sure....Basketball???....FOUR BOYS STATE TITLES....ONE GIRLS STATE TITLE...Smart remarks???....WE DA KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......My flippin eyes are so dialated right now from my eye exam,I can barely se this screen!!!!!!......

I'm not aware of any baseball titles......We played for one when I was in school...Lost to Unicoi County......Cheerleading???...I'm not sure....Basketball???....FOUR BOYS STATE TITLES....ONE GIRLS STATE TITLE...Smart remarks???....WE DA KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......My flippin eyes are so dialated right now from my eye exam,I can barely se this screen!!!!!!......

You had an eye exam before a game................................Nice school spirit!

And past records, gold balls, silver bells, and china whistles don't mean dick when the whistle blows.

And how many you won, where you won em, and who you won em against is off the table now.

Because when you strap em up it aint the old guys in the stands who won it before doing it now.

So take your tradition and stuff it. I wanna win now. And rub your face in it tomorrow, not next year or a few

years down the road.

You had an eye exam before a game................................Nice school spirit!

And past records, gold balls, silver bells, and china whistles don't mean dick when the whistle blows.

And how many you won, where you won em, and who you won em against is off the table now.

Because when you strap em up it aint the old guys in the stands who won it before doing it now.

So take your tradition and stuff it. I wanna win now. And rub your face in it tomorrow, not next year or a few

years down the road.

Hey little boy, watch the words you use on this board.....must be a kid!

Well, I just have gotten back home from the Union City game and was two diifernt games. first, Westview is going to have to get much better or they will end up 3rd, 4th or at home come playoffs . Union City held them to 14 - 7 at half time and intercepted the last play of the half and almost scored to make it 14 all at half.

Westviews BIG line just wore us out in the second half so when you see the score, it was a much better game.

Really, Westview was not as impressive as everyone thought they would be. They have a quarterback # 10 & #14 and Giggs # 47. Other than that, Union City passed on them the entire first half. Then could run the ball.

Westview should have won beating up on poor little Union City with almost 900 students to Union City just over 300.

This just helped us when we play the nregion games in the upscoming weeks. I'm not saying we will win the region but you folks in the region will know you have played Union city.

Our coach and fans were proud of the effort given tonight and Westview was a better team tonight but the all out record

Union City 12 wins

Westview 5 wins over the last 17 years.

Well, I just have gotten back home from the Union City game and was two diifernt games. first, Westview is going to have to get much better or they will end up 3rd, 4th or at home come playoffs . Union City held them to 14 - 7 at half time and intercepted the last play of the half and almost scored to make it 14 all at half.

Westviews BIG line just wore us out in the second half so when you see the score, it was a much better game.

Really, Westview was not as impressive as everyone thought they would be. They have a quarterback # 10 & #14 and Giggs # 47. Other than that, Union City passed on them the entire first half. Then could run the ball.

Westview should have won beating up on poor little Union City with almost 900 students to Union City just over 300.

This just helped us when we play the nregion games in the upscoming weeks. I'm not saying we will win the region but you folks in the region will know you have played Union city.

Our coach and fans were proud of the effort given tonight and Westview was a better team tonight but the all out record

Union City 12 wins

Who lives in the past? Westview 6 out of the last 8

After watching union city play tonight, i think mckenzie, bruceton, and lake county are in for an awaking. It was a great game until halftime, when martin's size wore uc down. Not many single a team's line will be the size of martins. Union City is a scrappy bunch, watch for them to turn some heads.

p.s. sorry for even trying to say anything about the "gods" from mckenzie, they're the best!

Look for a good matchup between the falcons and UC. Don't want to miss it.

The loss to Westview should only help the Naders if the learn from it.

but the same thing happend to the falcons against trenton. Hearing a lot of the same comments from both teams: "everyone will be surprised". We will see. I am not making a prediction but I hope to see a great game from both teams. Good job UC. Heard you fought hard.

Sorry, UCdiditagain, band aint a sport. Be proud of em. But it just aint a sport.

Union City 12 wins

Saw this game tonight. Looked to me like Westview could have won 70 to 0 except that they came out flat. It looked like Westview expected to win and UC took it to them at the beginning. Everyone always thinks the qb is at fault for ints but sometimes short routes are timing routes and if the receiver doesnt break the right way, the qb looks like he makes a bad pass. The uc int did not almost end in a score. #10 from Westview closed on him like a torpedo on a sitting ship. There was no chance for him to return that int for a TD. I do agree that UC was just plain worn out by the middle of the 3rd quarter and should stand a much better chance against 1A teams.

Westview never punted the ball. Except for the two turnovers, they would have scored against UC every possession.