HICKMAN COUNTY BULLDOGS

slits-shady

They looked good tonight, beating Marshall county 14-6 , Marshall County was in Scoring position 4 times but Hickman county stopped them, Hats off to the Bulldogs .......tough defense, I really dont see all the hype about the Hightower kid? He was contained pretty well, he got a few breakaways, but definetly did not show star talent .

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hickman Co. was def. underestimated by myself and many others because not only did I pick Marshall Co. to beat them but I didn't think it would be a very competitve contest. I WAS WRONG & APOLOGIZE TO ANY CENTERVILLE FAN!!!! Coach Swenson & his staff are to be commended because they just shutdown a very talented Class 3A football team with more offensive weapons than anyone they'll see in their region without question.

That game between Hickman Co. & Lewis Co. should be a good one later down the road. Also don't count out Fairview even though they are 0-2 because the Yellow Jackets will be a factor. Harpeth is a team on the rise and they are going to be a "sleeper" in this region race.

They looked good tonight, beating Marshall county 14-6 , Marshall County was in Scoring position 4 times but Hickman county stopped them, Hats off to the Bulldogs .......tough defense, I really dont see all the hype about the Hightower kid? He was contained pretty well, he got a few breakaways, but definetly did not show star talent .

Lets see 15 tackles 2 for loss 4 carries for 38 yds seams like the kid had pretty good numbers. Maybe the coach needs to get him the ball a little more.