McMinn Central @ Meigs County

tigers50

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to Meigs, nothing against Central. You guys have one of the best atmospheres I've ever seen at a Friday night game. We loved the community support your team has. The band was great and the people could not have been nicer. You have a good team that fights till the end. You will do well this year. Good luck on your season!!

Thanks. Good luck to you guys too. Hope yall take it to Marion. You guys deserve to have the ball bounce your way for once this season.

Tavian...... That wasn't me..... One of my buddies must have gotten on my computer while I was out an posted that..... please do not ban me due to the facts it wasn't me...... and I apologize to all on the coacht message boards....... Sorry about that..... Gotta change my password!!

Well that may be true and it may not. Plenty of times before we've had people say things and then say someone else did it. You'll have to take it up with CoachT.

Needless to say stupid, racist remarks will not be tolerated on the boards.....especially when they're made against kids who are the players of the teams this site was built to support and promote.

Also....whoever made those remarks is from Polk County. We went down this road before last year with some students or ignorant rednecks from Polk making all kinds of remarks that embarrased the Polk team, coaches and school. It was so bad I had people in Polk calling my cell phone asking me to delete posts at all times of the day and night. If it comes to that again I will suggest that CoachT lock out the entire school (which he has done to some before) to deal with the situation. Then the people in Polk can just find out who was the cause of it and take care of it. You should always....."Support your team in a positive and sportsmanlike manner."

So let's talk about football things like offense and defense and special teams. Let's leave Black and White out of it. We're all Red, White and Blue (Americans) anyway.

DL.

Also....whoever made those remarks is from Polk County. We went down this road before last year with some students or ignorant rednecks from Polk making all kinds of remarks

DL.

Shouldn't that be "SPF-Challenged" or "Mentally deficient"?

bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahahhaa!

I crack up about Polk County jokes and misrepresentations 'an ah r frum hear!

---------------------------------------

Meigs by 3 - - Central is better than last year but somebody will call the super fake'em out 4th and 35 run play and therefore lose it.

Sorry guys, I know you've earned it but you know how it goes.

Always amazes me that you can't use derrogatory terms when referring to minorities, but a person can use a derrogatory term like "igonorant redneck" to refer to white, country folk all day and no one says a word.

Meigs by 14.

Good luck to all.

You're right. I should have said Racist/Bigot.

Sorry.

DL.

You're right. I should have said Racist/Bigot.

Sorry.

DL.

That's ok, we're big boys and understand- just need to poke fun from time to time, not busting your balls or anything.

Besides, you should hear what those Benton people say about us Reliance "mountain" folks... like they can talk.... lol