OAKLAND VS LAVERGNE

SCHSFan

The facility has the turf down, but the rubber pieces are yet to be put down. Some spots are done, but there are still several bags of rubber left to place. They are getting the field done first before they work on the offices, training rooms, and storage. But it should be done within a week or so, and then we can practice indoors.

By the way, Schaller had a concussion after Friday night, but he has no symptons since Saturday afternoon. He and Petie (Foot infection and concussion) will be active Friday night.

Good to hear about the facility being almost finished. I am sure there are going to be bad weather days ahead, so we will take advantage of it. I know everyone has to be excited about it over Oakland way. I also know the Siegel folk I have talked to are quite envious.

Really glad to hear about Schaller and Peetie being back. I had no clue about Peetie's foot infection. I just knew about the concussion. Hope both are 100%. We really needed Peetie the other night.....not just for his hands, but for his experience and senior leadership. He is vital to both our offensive and defensive game plan.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic