Henry Co. vs Liberty ?

BigRedForLife

Impressive showing by the Patriots last night, the offensive line continues to gel and we are on the right track thus far in the season, I am eager to hear the thoughts of our visitors last night, and to see if they can get past their bias for some really good comments....Gentleman (and I use the term loosely Yanker...), you have the floor...

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game last night Patriots! Got a tad bit sloppy at the end, but a great Region 7-4A win nonetheless. The tailgate got a little washed out, but that's ok. Next week things will be hopping over on the practice field come Friday afternoon!!! I thought the crowd was pretty good considering it downpoured nearly two hours before game time.

My hats off to the defensive men who stepped up a notch to fill in, great job! Also, on the offensive side, Marsalis and Dominique came out strong and finished strong. Way to go Big Red! Now let's welcome our 2A neighbors to the west with some Big Red momentum!!!

Roll RED Roll!!!

I AM THE AMAZING YANKER!!!!! Why do I know your team better than you do...because I am the YANKER!!!!! I predicted 41-14...the score was 41-14...and I had not seen you play!!!! Sometimes the YANKER amazes himself!!!!! I thought your 35 year old, 275 pound running back, was impressive...but illegal!!! The TSSAA should investigate!! Your quarterback, I am sorry to say, reminds me of Borner. He must live in Jackson and be attending HC High School illegally...the YANKER will get the TSSAA to investigate him as well. By the time you visit the ROCK...he will be playing for us!!! Thanks for DESTROYING Liberty...you made the trip well worth it. As imprerssive as your win was...the YANKER sees a defense that will have a hard time slowing JCM down. It will be a scoring contest that the home team should win!! Thanks for your hospitality...my father enjoyed the trip, as well. Congratulations on your new bathrooms...you have gone from worst to one of the best!! I will give you the score of your next game later in the week. I AM THE "RIGHT ON TARGET" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey BR84! From what part of the state are you traveling where it is pouring rain? I hope we have none at game time. I hope the chance of bad weather doesn't keep the fans away. I wish every game would have the crowd involved like last week. I want to wish all safe travel and an injury-free game. Most of all, I want a Big Red Victory!

Hey Yanker! Since I am one of the few who has actually seen you and you definitely know who I am, give me a slight nod if we pass each other. I will not respond or give away your identity. I would just like to acknowledge my JCM friend. Like you (well not quite like you as I do not have your power or number of friends), I must keep my identity a secret, so there is nothing to worry about on my end of things.

If you think that you have actually had a YANKER sighting...please keep it to yourself, and PLEASE do not identify yourself, for your own safety. I did not read your request until today, but if you are the one that I saw last year...I think the YANKER saw you, but you did not see me!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!! (What did you think of my prediction?)!!!!

If you think that you have actually had a YANKER sighting...please keep it to yourself, and PLEASE do not identify yourself, for your own safety. I did not read your request until today, but if you are the one that I saw last year...I think the YANKER saw you, but you did not see me!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!! (What did you think of my prediction?)!!!!

I am the one you saw last year. Believe it or not, I remembered on the way home from the game what your prediction was, or at least I thought I did. I checked coacht as soon as I could get to my computer and must admit I was quite amazed. I hope you have a good prediction for us this week. We are hearing a lot of mouthing about how inferior we are to Westview. By the way, you asked earlier in the year what a Marsalis is. I think you know now. He looks good out there.

I have a question for you on the HC-Westview thread. Check it out and give me your opinion.