Loudon at CAK

vandamme

Who's everyone got in this matchup.

CAKs coming off big wins over Boyd-Buchannan, and a blowout of 4A Cherokee, Loudons coming off blowouts over 3A McMinn Central, and 4A Loudon.

CAKs got its big time passing offense that racked up 300 yards last night as well as 150 running the ball, and Loudon has its impressive running attack behind Tyler Campbell. Should be a great game.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know how good Loudon is this year, Campbell is a beast but CAK's defense has really stepped it up and I think they can stop him. I say CAK by 3

I agree, CAK's defense has improved greatly. Not just bennet, but burdette, matlock, and stooksbury are great players. along with atkinson. As long as CAK dosen't allow Loundon to have big run/pass plays, I'll say cak by 7.

I think this game will be a good one, no prediction. But the big reason the defense has so to say stepped it up, is because 4 years ago the defensive coahes started playing freshman. Look at the defense...Joseph Bennett, played as a fresh, Bo Sanford, played as a fresh, Wes Stooksbury, played as a fresh, 9 of the 11 starters are seniors and the other 2 are juniors. This is the first time in CAK history that the defense has been mainly seniors. I think this is a due to a big part of the middle school team. There are more players who have played football, so CAK has more players going one way...In the past they only had so many athletes and had to go both ways.

Loudon will not have seen a CAK team this good. I can predict that, but I dont know enough about Loudon...I know LC is down big time, and CAK beat McMinn Central in a scrimmage pretty easily. If there is an advantage it is that CAK has had some good competition playing Powell in the Jamboree, a good Boyd Buchanan team and a physical 4A team in Cherokee.

Loudon will have some better athletes than Boyd and I think the coaching from Loudon is better than that of Cherokee. So Loudon will be the best team that CAK has played thus far. Still cant make a solid prediction,I will predict closer to game time.

I agree, CAK's defense has improved greatly. Not just bennet, but burdette, matlock, and stooksbury are great players. along with atkinson. As long as CAK dosen't allow Loundon to have big run/pass plays, I'll say cak by 7.

Seen both CAK and Loudon. Loudon will have loads of problems defending CAK Air Raid. The Redskins pass defense is pressure on the QB. CAK will be able to pick up most of the blitzs Loudon runs. CAK's QB will not miss open recievers like MCMinn Central's did. CAK defense will have tough time stopping the "Pony" power running game. BB and Cherokee did not run the ball like Loudon will. The Redskin's weakness is the kicking game. CAK has huge advantage and that will be the difference. CAK by 2.

CAK's defense is the difference in this game. their pass defense is outstanding. very expereiced secondary will stop any hopes of passing that loudon has. tough d-line and inside linebackers wont have a problem stopping the running game. Offense wont have a problem gettin goin. Senior QB and Recievers not to mention a great O-line and fast backfield. CAK wants revenge for the past years. CAK by 10.

Loudon is gonna suprise you people... Keep doubtin them, and not think they are good.. There defense is lead by #2 he is a BEAST.. The key for Loudon is stopping the passing game, the secondary is weak and CAk's passing game is strong.. But im gonna go out on a limb and say they shut them down.. Loudon by 2 TDS

Cak is gonna be good i hope people do not underestimate them. i hear though that tyler campbell is loudons only player. he is pretty good and will be a tough test for cak's defense. cak has this joseph bennet kid who is supposed to be the "next ditka" or something so it will be a nice showdown. cak's offense looks good this year. their passing game and rushing game are pretty consistent. i'm not sure how loudon's offense is. can someone elaborate please? by the way, "juniorsdad" if you are who i think you are then your son is amazing I'll just go ahead and say it. he's gonna be good. hes already sein time as a freshman. thats not something to be taken lightly. he raped a senior in practice the other day. just so you know...