Loudon at CAK

vandamme

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...It doesnt look like there is a solid QB in that class, but Coach Bradley has a way of making QB's and they have another year before Fromke leaves until they will be on the lookout. It is hard to tell how a 14 year old will grow.

HSfootball54,

I'm surprised to hear this. First, let me say that I have no affiliation with either the players or coaches with the MS football program. I have not attended any freshmen or JV games but I did attend most of the MS games last year. CAK had one of the best 8th grade quarterbacks I've seen. Smart, athletic, accurate, strong for his age. This kid is now a freshman and I would think he would have a LOT of potential. Am I missing something? Thanks for your thoughts.

Louden or CAK......?

Well, although i predicted caks last 2 games quite accurately i am somewhat hesitant with this one. First i must put the obvious on the table:

LOUDEN: several good runningbacks, bad kicking, weak corners i hear?, other than that solid defense, and descent quarterback i am assuming

CAK: air raid offense, small team, good kicking, good quarterback and a newfound solid defense... i dont think i'm forgetting anything...

After reading through the previous posts i noticed one thing in particular was blatently (spelling?) missing: CAK's run game. It is a huge new asset to the warrior offense this year with backs Kolinski, Sanford and Bennett. And despite how much i hate to look so closely at high school ball, i have to mention that between two so evenly matched teams the kicking game could make all the difference...

If I had to pick the game i would give the edge to CAK. If the run game and the kicking don't make a difference than i am putting my trust in the playmakers that CAK has this season. Has anyone noticed some of the incredible plays these guys are making? There is something different about they're team this year...

It will be a great game, fight hard Warriors