CREEK WOOD AT MARSHALL CPONTY

tiger63

This more of what we had in mind for the Tigers. They are really talented. Hightower is going to be the best player on the field every game they play this year. He has a bright future.

The offense put up big points like expected. The defense played solid again...which was expected under Coach Thomas' reign.

Marshall County improved a lot from week 1 to week 2. I expect the improvements to keep coming. It will make for an interesting match-up with Columia (who has looked dominant early) this week. If they win this one, expect a battle of the unbeatens when MC faces David Lipscomb in week 9!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was standing at the 10 yard line when i looked over and saw the Defense line coach from UT talking to a dad and it was not Hightower's. Plus Hightower had two 70+ yard carries and one was on a kickoff return. And for the people that tired of us talking about him We are not going to stop sorry.

Hightower definitely earned some respect from me this friday!!! I played for the Wood last year and even though we got beat, hightower didnt show me much except for size... Now this year he has shown me that he has come to play... As I watched the game friday, I was amazed that a guy his size could move that well..... He looked huge on the field... And he played even better... He has shown me alot of improvement from last year... He seems like he wants to play alot more... But we all have to remember that CW defense was a bit shabby... I think everyone would agree on that... As for Tucker, trust me that this kid can play, and he also has the size... However, he cannot make all the plays by himself... I think the d line really struggled for CW and will continue to struggle until they decide they want to work...This has nothing to do with the coaching staff... I know that all CW coaches do the best they can to make CW better... This is all on the players.... They lack leadership and commitment.... And it seems to me that knowone wants to work... If they keep going down this road, it will be a long year...

Marshall is not that good! cw is not a good second half team this year! they fight in the first half an just come out flat after halftime! but they are hungry, there first two contest were suposed to be the toughest games of the year! an as far as we are concerned we have 13 more!

Oh really, The first two are the hardest????? Uh, If im not mistaken CW still has David Lipscomb and Giles County on their schedule!!! Both of these teams will beat Marshall and probably Clarksville!!! There is no need to make excuses!!! Just get it done... I wish CW the best of luck, but some leaders need to step up or its gonna be a long year..Any word on Dollards injury????

Oh really, The first two are the hardest????? Uh, If im not mistaken CW still has David Lipscomb and Giles County on their schedule!!! Both of these teams will beat Marshall and probably Clarksville!!! There is no need to make excuses!!! Just get it done... I wish CW the best of luck, but some leaders need to step up or its gonna be a long year..Any word on Dollards injury????

No replies!!!!!