Huntingdon VS. Dyer Co.

Titans02

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like I have told everyone during the preseason. IN 2007 THE HUNTINGDON MUSTANGS ARE COMING BACK AND PLAYING WITH A PURPOSE!!!! THEY ARE A TEAM ON A MISSION!!!! Dyer Co. will find this out soon enough on Friday night just as Milan found out last week.

The only team with a prayer to beat Huntingdon this season is Camden. Everyone else is going to walk away with their tails tucked between their legs. BOOK IT!!!

Huntingdon: 42

Dyer Co.: 14

It's like I have told everyone during the preseason. IN 2007 THE HUNTINGDON MUSTANGS ARE COMING BACK AND PLAYING WITH A PURPOSE!!!! THEY ARE A TEAM ON A MISSION!!!! Dyer Co. will find this out soon enough on Friday night just as Milan found out last week.

The only team with a prayer to beat Huntingdon this season is Camden. Everyone else is going to walk away with their tails tucked between their legs. BOOK IT!!!

Huntingdon: 42

Dyer Co.: 14

I agree with you 100% Huntingdon is back. They got up at 6:15 in the morning every day this summer to work out. Whoever watched that game last Friday can tell that Malin was just walking around and Huntingdon was up jumping around ready for the next play.

Milan had most of the team going both ways and it being early in the year you're right we did get winded and huntington, looked like they usually do. They played hard and hit hard the whole game. They will be around come november. I like to think that milan will too. We will have a different team on the fied then and i hope for another epic battle in the cold. Huntington wins this one pretty easily.

This Huntingdon squad seems to be a team whose offense is centered around the running game and Dyer County hoping to stretch the field out with 4 and 5 wide, and just simply outscore you. I don't see Huntingdon's DB's being able to stop that kind of spread offense very well, however I do see them getting in the back field and making it awful hard for the ol' QB to keep picking himself up off the ground and deliver accurate throws down field. If Huntingdon can keep pressure on the passer all night long I see them putting another one in the win column, if they cant keep pressure I see it coming down to a scoring match and whoever has the ball last wins.

I haven't heard much from the Libert vs. DC game last week, anyone got any info as to how that game went, besides the DC win.