Huntingdon VS. Dyer Co.

Titans02

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the mustanges better not overlook DC..........

dc is going to sneak up on some teams this year.......if clark is healthy, and dc executes, then this game will be closer then you think...... with DC's offense, in the second half, your secondary could be wore out.......if this game is close going into the 4th, then i call for the upset......

one thing is for sure, you better be prepared for a game that will be played 2 1/2 to 3 hours....

Hunington better be ready, and in tip-top shape. The West Coast no huttle offence will be comming at them all night long. This game could be really close. DC's defence surprized me friday night, they are much improved. "GO BIG ORANGE"

Huntingdon is very much in shape, as milan found out last week, they owned the second half strictly because of conditioning. I do agree the spread offense is going to be a test, and one that Huntingdon needs to pass if they plan on doing well this season. Dyer County better fasten them chin straps up nice and tight because I really don't think they have played a team or will play a team this season that is going to be as physical as this years Huntingdon team. I look for a great match-up between two teams with two totally different game plans.

Survey Says: Huntingdon 35 - Dyer County 14

Huntingdon is very much in shape, as milan found out last week, they owned the second half strictly because of conditioning. I do agree the spread offense is going to be a test, and one that Huntingdon needs to pass if they plan on doing well this season. Dyer County better fasten them chin straps up nice and tight because I really don't think they have played a team or will play a team this season that is going to be as physical as this years Huntingdon team. I look for a great match-up between two teams with two totally different game plans.

kinda suspect that teams like haywood, crockett, covington and dyersburg are all pretty physical.......and all are region foes

kinda suspect that teams like haywood, crockett, covington and dyersburg are all pretty physical.......and all are region foes

I agree with you mg, those are all pretty physical teams. I would put haywood as probably more physical than huntington and dyersburg is probably pretty close if not more. I think that a key ingredient to the choctaws success is going to be the run. I know that the chocs want to throw it 50 times a game, but I think that this game will be chocked full of short yardage 3rd downs and DC is going to have to convert to keep pace. From my perspective though with the no huddle DC wants to play at a 1 1/2 game pace and it'll be tough for the choctaws to win at a 1 to 1 pace. Hey but it's a great measuring stick early, win or lose everyone (including the players) should know where DC will fall in the hiearchy of West. Tn.

dyer county isnt really all that good period. last week's win against liberty was nothing short of crap. dyer county thinks with davis, clark, mclin, miller and some others that they will have a good season. WRONG!!! this friday against huntigdon will be the beginning of their usual long spiral down like. huntingdon will beat dyer county by at least 20. my prediction this year is that dyer county will be last in the region.

dyer county isnt really all that good period. last week's win against liberty was nothing short of crap. dyer county thinks with davis, clark, mclin, miller and some others that they will have a good season. WRONG!!! this friday against huntigdon will be the beginning of their usual long spiral down like. huntingdon will beat dyer county by at least 20. my prediction this year is that dyer county will be last in the region.

After seeing DC play in the jambo at Dburg and me knowing what Huntingdon has this year and with them coming off a huge win I'll say DC 7 Huntingdon 28

Milan had most of the team going both ways and it being early in the year you're right we did get winded and huntington, looked like they usually do. They played hard and hit hard the whole game. They will be around come november. I like to think that milan will too. We will have a different team on the fied then and i hope for another epic battle in the cold. Huntington wins this one pretty easily.

I don't know if you realize it or not but Huntingdon had 6 players seeing time on both sides of the ball. Three of the starting defensive linemen also played on the offensive line every snap of the game. The game came down to who was the most physical up front. If we can keep all of our offensive linemen healthy, I believe it will be as good of an offensive line as you will find in west tn.

I dont konw if this years huntingdon team is as physical as in the past