Westmoreland vs. Upperman

forbean

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If westmoreland is white and red, I don't know about this one, but they do have mediokre athletes on defense and offense. if I'm not mistaken, and didnt get the wrong tape, westmoreland's running back is #4. I'm guessing westmorelands running back will try to take over the game.

I'm guessing those would be some pretty good guesses. Were you at the passing league with the team in Clarksville this summer?

This is going to be a great region matchup.However Westmoreland has got the win in there corner.I don't think it will be a problem for the eagles.From what I hear Upperman is way down this year ,and I no Westmoreland is to ,but we do have some big time players on the team if they will step up and play.I think it's pretty funny Upperman scheduled us as homecoming cause they no that is just a distraction ,and they don't need anything to get there mind off the game.But, good luck to both teams i hope yall are both free from injuries and both will play there hearts out.

This is not RBS you are talking about here. They have better than they have played. 12 players out with the crud would effect any team. I heard from a coach they are all back and things could look different playing the 1st string. This is their first region game you know. I have no dog in this fight. I do think it will be more of a fight with a healthy team. IMO they could be as good as I seen Cannon in yalls scrimmage. Maybe better with the pass. I guess Friday will tell the story.

If Upperman has all of their players back...this should be a close game.

Talked with one of their coaches in wally world. He confirms they are back, and over the crud. You may just be right Antwan. They have a tougher team than they have played like due to sickness and injury. This could be the turn around if someone slacked in practice. Or practiced for GV instead.