Westmoreland vs. Upperman

forbean

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Upperman have players out from injuries in the past 2 games? Just curious. Westmoreland should be looking at this game as the regional title game. From what I have heard all summer, Upperman should and will be a major contender for the region 4-2A championship. Most people that participate on this forum, like Antwitt, Termitt, and the non-existent Glover were picking Upperman to be 2nd in the region. Hope Westmoreland can go up to Baxter and make a good showing at least. If we dont win, I hope we dont get blowed out.

Did Upperman have players out from injuries in the past 2 games? Just curious. Westmoreland should be looking at this game as the regional title game. From what I have heard all summer, Upperman should and will be a major contender for the region 4-2A championship. Most people that participate on this forum, like Antwitt, Termitt, and the non-existent Glover were picking Upperman to be 2nd in the region. Hope Westmoreland can go up to Baxter and make a good showing at least. If we dont win, I hope we dont get blowed out.

Nope...I didn't pick Upperman to be 2nd in the region.

I heard they had 12 players out this week due to injury and illness.

Come people....... Any Westmorland fans out there? Have you all gone into hiding? I am sure the few Upperman fans have. This could be the game that WHS begins there region title defense or it could be the game that gets Upperman back on the winning track and who knows they might just make a run at the region title.

Come people....... Any Westmorland fans out there? Have you all gone into hiding? I am sure the few Upperman fans have. This could be the game that WHS begins there region title defense or it could be the game that gets Upperman back on the winning track and who knows they might just make a run at the region title.

Give us your prediction bean bomber! Who do you think will win?

Give us your prediction bean bomber! Who do you think will win?

They do better at stopping the sweep than up the gut. Open field tackling is the weak. Unless they have tightened it up. Their run is marginal. They have a good wr and a Qb that can hit him if he gets out. Its time for them to man up if they intend to make a run for the title. So they will be desperate for a win I think.

If yall are healthy, I think WHS will win.

I wish the best for Upperman,hope they win.I hope all those people out is the reason they've been blown out in both games so far but I suspect it goes deeper than that...

They appeared much stronger in scrimmage than in the games. Could it be no red shirt/ dont tackle, on the QB is the diffrence?