Tyner Academy @ Bledsoe Co.

Bledsoebtheboys

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to both teams tonight.... I hope Bledsoe pulls off the upset....

For someone that claims to be a HUGE fan and supporter that does not sound very positive. I hope Bledsoe pulls off the upset? If we have such a great team, great staff, great admin, etc...why would it be an upset? Tyner is obviously on a losing streak that has continued from last year, if we are all supposed to be behind everything going on, why talk like that. I am just going to say it... You accept losing and expect failure. That is the difference in the "Warriors" of old and those of today. We do not! There is no excuse for it to be considered an upset for us to beat Tyner. I unfortunately do not think it will even be close, but I am not going to be OK with that as that is just unacceptable. That is why myself and others want a change. We know we can and should do better! And again, I have not stated anything about anyone personally, just the results they show from the job they were hired to do. Quick question, if you were hired someone to sell cars for you and they did not sell any, would you still support them with a position? No, you would find someone that would produce the results you were paying them for. The school system and athletic programs are no different. Any arguments?

They actually had 11 at halftime........

I just hate to see the refs try to impose themselves so much on the outcome of the game............to see such one-sided officiating is just terrible..........the same thing happened to Tyner a few years ago at Sequatchie and I think some of the refs got suspended................

This game was a tale of two halves...... Bledsoe led 13-7 at halftime and then Tyner outscored Bledsoe 33-0 in the second half.... Overall I thought Bledsoe played a good game and had nothing to hang there head about...

yes, the Warriors have nothing to hang their heads over...by the way, how are the players that left the field hurt? or was it just cramps?

I just hate to see the refs try to impose themselves so much on the outcome of the game............to see such one-sided officiating is just terrible..........the same thing happened to Tyner a few years ago at Sequatchie and I think some of the refs got suspended................

Funny, this is the second straight week a team has said the officiating is horrible but when I see the ref's leave last night they had Hamilton County tags on the back of the car...