Tyner Academy @ Bledsoe Co.

Bledsoebtheboys

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Good question...both teams have a goose egg in the "W" column...from what I saw on last Friday at this point in time I'll call it a toss-up!!!

Well...well...well its region time again...and its about time..to get things shaken up....BC played LV tough last week and supriseing they had a chance to win that game....looks like BC is improving but i dont think they have improved enough to beat tyner.......i hope BC shows up again this week because no offense to BC, but coach tuner coming off a loss will not be happy......this may get ugly....but good luck to both teams....

This one could leave a mark. If Polk County scored 35 then, Tyner may score 65. Coach Turner will have the young ladds at Tyner Academy ready to make anyone and everyone bow down after starting out 0-1. I would not want to be Bledsoe this week for sure. Bledsoe may keep it close for the first quarter, but in the end there is no suspicion. Tyner makes Bledsoe bow down 44-6.

This one could leave a mark. If Polk County scored 35 then, Tyner may score 65. Coach Turner will have the young ladds at Tyner Academy ready to make anyone and everyone bow down after starting out 0-1. I would not want to be Bledsoe this week for sure. Bledsoe may keep it close for the first quarter, but in the end there is no suspicion. Tyner makes Bledsoe bow down 44-6.

Tyner will beat the dog out of Bledsoe. Your right Polk County is a good discipline team, but not a fast team. The Rams will use their speed to score at will.

Are there any Bledsoe injuries?

If there is anything other than a couple being banged up a little I have not heard about it. I don't think the fullback is running 100% yet, but it does not look like he will. The tailback has gotten beat and battered a little, but not an injury to speak of. He is a sophmore and that is going to happen with a young kid. But again, to answer your question no, at least not that anyone is talking about. You all be careful coming over Friday night and let's all hope no kid gets hurt and we have an exciting night of football.