Antioch(0-2) at Hunters Lane(2-0)

fb247

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you should tell us why the QB did not play. No, you will be like the other AHS boys, moondog, mcdone, wimp, and would've, could've, wish've why ahs is 0-3.

You sound like you had too many bran flakes today, cause your mouth seems to spewing a lot of crap. I don't know why he didn't play, and if I knew, it wouldn't be on here letting you know. Oh yeah, what does wish've mean?

You sound like you had too many bran flakes today, cause your mouth seems to spewing a lot of crap. I don't know why he didn't play, and if I knew, it wouldn't be on here letting you know. Oh yeah, what does wish've mean?

It would have been a totally different ball game but take nothing from HL as they did what they had to do. I commend Antioch's Head Coach for instilling discipline at all costs. Antioch will be better off in the long run due to the coach's actions.

Where is the All-American DE for Antioch at. I watched the game and I did not see anything that would be AA type play. Just to let you know for those who are not familiar with Antioch Football History. The last time an AHS went without a win in the first 3 games was in 98 I believe and that year we only won 2 games, vs. Hillwood 1-9 and Lawarence Co. 0-10. I think the 2001 and 2002 season might have been that bad too but can not recall their records. It was not good. So as an alumni I hope they can pull it together. Cause I know what the crowds were like the year after a horrible season till we started winning again. GO BEARS!!!

It would have been a totally different ball game but take nothing from HL as they did what they had to do. I commend Antioch's Head Coach for instilling discipline at all costs. Antioch will be better off in the long run due to the coach's actions.

I have absolutely no problem with Woodward's decision, my problem is lilal spewing again. What is it with him and Antioch?

LILAL seems to be needing his ADHD medication today, so we'll ignore that.

Congrats to Hunters Lane on a big win. I admit, I picked the game wrong, but you guys showed me. Good luck the rest of the season.

Also, mad props to Mike Woodward. Sometimes life's lessons are wayyy more important than a football game and this was one of those cases. I hope that kid can regain the trust of his teammates and coaches at some point, but those kids at Antioch need structure and tough love, and Woodward is giving it to them. Its a sink or swim world and those that can swin will make it and those that can't will drown. That's life. I just hope he can hang in there because Woodward is the type of coach these kids need.

This game on TV was a comedy of errors, over 15 fumbles and as many pentalities. Metro's best 5A teams.

Ya know what, it may have been a comedy of errors, but there was also alot of good plays, tough defense on both sides and some great ball handling and play calling. Apparently not everyone sees just the bad side of what a team does.... I think HlHs did a great job on Friday I am very proud of them...