McGavock at Hendersonvile

Game of loosers. Wow!

I will pick the home team.

Someone told me Roper isn't the starting back!

Is that true?

If so no wonder they are loosing!

yeah roper is second string, but he still gets carries, what hendersonville has lacked on is the offensive front. no one can run when your line can't block. you also have to consider that roper is the defense for hendersonville, if he doesnt make the tackle then it is a touchdown. roper need a break to catch his breath sometime, but i do think he should have more carries then he is getting. thats if hendersonville wants to wi

no, i highly doubt that he will leave hendersonville. He is commando football, he is what commando football is all about. I really dont think he will leave to go to some school like college hieights or any school at that

normally i would agree with you - but when you get to the age he is - somewhere around 50 or so - you hit that mid life crisis stage and word is he wants to be the head man somewhere. this lets him do it without leaving hendersonville. i think he's going. but who knows for sure?

normally i would agree with you - but when you get to the age he is - somewhere around 50 or so - you hit that mid life crisis stage and word is he wants to be the head man somewhere. this lets him do it without leaving hendersonville. i think he's going. but who knows for sure?

Roper did not play tonight, has a foot injury, was in a walking boot on the sideline. Probably out another week maybe 2. Hendersonville wins the game 35-27. Lots of turnover, back and forth game. H'ville scored twice in the last 5 minutes to win it. Watson had a pretty good game throwing and they were actually able to run the ball tonight with Gambino in the first half(he was injured scoring a touchdown on the final play of the first half) and Gregory and his backup Tate in the second half. Key play in the game with about 7 minutes to go Childress breaks one for McGavock, goes about 60 yards, the last man for Hendersonville punches the ball out and H'ville recovers. Childress is injured on the play and did not return. He must have had at least 150 yards tonight. H'ville needed this one.

Roper did not play tonight, has a foot injury, was in a walking boot on the sideline. Probably out another week maybe 2. Hendersonville wins the game 35-27. Lots of turnover, back and forth game. H'ville scored twice in the last 5 minutes to win it. Watson had a pretty good game throwing and they were actually able to run the ball tonight with Gambino in the first half(he was injured scoring a touchdown on the final play of the first half) and Gregory and his backup Tate in the second half. Key play in the game with about 7 minutes to go Childress breaks one for McGavock, goes about 60 yards, the last man for Hendersonville punches the ball out and H'ville recovers. Childress is injured on the play and did not return. He must have had at least 150 yards tonight. H'ville needed this one.

HHS's #7 was getting beat all over the field, but he made up for it with that strip.

The late interception by #8 was crucial too.

Roper will return by the time The Commandos play Glencliff. I believe he hurt it agains Station Camp and then fractured/contusion vs. Beech and still played.

I believe the reason for the Commandos won is because they stopped playing me me me and started playing more Team ball.

And as far as the O line coach leaving. It wont happen.period

Good luck commandos

Its good to know you can get the win without roper and all that conditioning is paying off!

(I believe that #25 Gambino should be okay but i havent heard a reliable source yet)