Maryville @ Clinton

the1andonly13

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you not have to watch oliver springs get their brains beat in tonight? who's fault is it over at oliver springs?

riddle me this do you have a reason to be at a clinton high school game anymore? does it make a sound unless any of your other screen names aren't online to back you up? riddle me this what is your maturity level when you have conversations with yourself on the computer? it seemed to me from where i was sitting the highlight for everyone tonight was watching #5 not slide but stand in the pocket and complete passes!

Hey NUMBNUTS, Oliver Springs had a bye this week!

Keep your fueding in-house, no need to drag another team into it!

Riddle me this bullyrock: Do you even know who you are? Is Dragonfanfirst really CHS1991? Does Rebelron really live in Maryville? Which booster club officer are you? Did Oliver Springs actually play last night? Did your mother not hug you enough when you were little? Are you wrong about who you think I am? Sit back relax and think about it.

Is Bullyrock really trying to be "the riddler??"....there is only one riddler, bullrock...your riddles are garbage compared to his.....I agree with the lack of hugs that bullrock received as a child....