Sullivan South vs Unicoi prediction

HiGipper

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a good first half, despite the scoreboard...any South fan will attest to that. Don't get me wrong- the better team (by far) won the game. I think the Devils capitalized from some early lack of focus by the Rebels, but the special teams and overall talent level did them in. I saw sophomores and juniors playing big time ball for the first time tonight and that will pay off down the stretch. Great game for the Rebels and plenty to build upon for the Devils.

Hustle...yall played a great first half. I think you may be better than last year. A definate playoff spot. You will catch some people off guard this year. More than will be expected. The QB will be a great one by the time he is a Senior. Unicoi has something to work with now...don't let it go. When you didn't score just before the half the morale desintagrated. That will come with time. Tradition breeds warriors. Warriors breed tradition. Officiating was good unlike last year. Great effort. Good luck going forward.

Hustle...yall played a great first half. I think you may be better than last year. A definate playoff spot. You will catch some people off guard this year. More than will be expected. The QB will be a great one by the time he is a Senior. Unicoi has something to work with now...don't let it go. When you didn't score just before the half the morale desintagrated. That will come with time. Tradition breeds warriors. Warriors breed tradition. Officiating was good unlike last year. Great effort. Good luck going forward.

Thanks Comp! We're definitely proud of the direction things are going in the Valley Beautiful. The QB has great potential and he made some impressive decisions on Friday. To be honest, I was just proud to see the Devils still hitting at games' end. It's been a long time since UC's held any kind of fire when the game's out of reach. Now that this game is behind us- go do what you all do- dominate the conference and then burst into uncharted territory. Stay healthy and good luck!

Thanks Comp! We're definitely proud of the direction things are going in the Valley Beautiful. The QB has great potential and he made some impressive decisions on Friday. To be honest, I was just proud to see the Devils still hitting at games' end. It's been a long time since UC's held any kind of fire when the game's out of reach. Now that this game is behind us- go do what you all do- dominate the conference and then burst into uncharted territory. Stay healthy and good luck!

Thanks for the support! Your words carry weight! It means alot when you are in this position. It's cutthroat. Nature of the game. Thanks again.