Kingston @ Rockwood

wpasi

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingston has more speed, size and power... You people saying this stuff need to open your eyes and watch a little more football. For some reason, it dont matter what the tigers do they will always be smaller, slower and weaker than kingston. Well come friday night the tigers will be out to prove a point. I was a senior on the team that beat kingston in kingston and we was told that year we couldn't win either. Good ole webber has thrown in some new formations and spread the O out. Its worked to this point but will it this wk? I say yes... Someone mentioned something about heart on their post ealier and there is no doubt in my mind that Rockwood has more heart. Being at home in the jungle will be a advantage for the tigers but honestly i think if it was on the road they would pull it out as well. The tigers are my pick for many reasons but the main one is b/c of heart. Size power and speed will only get you so far... You gotta have heart come 4th qrter and the game is on the line... Allen for the tigers is the heart of that D and Breazeale is the trigger for the O... Rockwood throws and rushes for 150+... Tigers WIN BIG.

This is GeorgeW, The President.. eh he.. I will be makin a special trip on air force 1 to civitan field thursday to watch the Tigers and their walk through. maybe Coach Webb will have put in that new TERR FIGHTIN OFFENSE and Coach Allen will have the Defense runnin tha Evil Doer Blitz. Tha Tigers will once again fight off tha TERR and save Tha Jungle from being over-taken by Vic King and his doers of evil.. FIGHT THA TERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kingston has more speed, size and power... You people saying this stuff need to open your eyes and watch a little more football. For some reason, it dont matter what the tigers do they will always be smaller, slower and weaker than kingston. Well come friday night the tigers will be out to prove a point. I was a senior on the team that beat kingston in kingston and we was told that year we couldn't win either. Good ole webber has thrown in some new formations and spread the O out. Its worked to this point but will it this wk? I say yes... Someone mentioned something about heart on their post ealier and there is no doubt in my mind that Rockwood has more heart. Being at home in the jungle will be a advantage for the tigers but honestly i think if it was on the road they would pull it out as well. The tigers are my pick for many reasons but the main one is b/c of heart. Size power and speed will only get you so far... You gotta have heart come 4th qrter and the game is on the line... Allen for the tigers is the heart of that D and Breazeale is the trigger for the O... Rockwood throws and rushes for 150+... Tigers WIN BIG.

Amen Brother!

A close source just told me that Vic King recently put in a new spread offense that has jeff smith lined up at receiver.. i mean i knew this kid could scoot, but they must have a lot of confidence to split him out like that. also heard that he will be seein some time at free. you heard it here first, Jeff Smith is The Ultimate X Factor! he will be the deciding factor is tomorrows game.

Well unfortunately we didn't get to see the skills of #71 for Rockwood last week on account of his shattered knee. But I hear that he has undergone 6 hour surgery and they rebuilt his knee as a mechanical robot knee. Kingston would not be able to handle #71 injured let alone robotic.

Rockwood by at least 12 touchdowns.