9/14 Springfield at White House

timbdp

see little country you show just how dumb you are... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .. im not supporting the coaches im a fan. im supporting the program which was here before me or the coaches and will be here after they and i are gone. its short sighted people like you that are to scared to say whats wrong with the program that lets great programs fall apart. what ever happens to the program is porters fault because he is at the helm. if porter would get rid of a couple of his coaches for better coaches then he could right the ship but until he does its his fault that they are there

great post

wh needs new coaches to get this team back to a state title team like they should be

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see little country you show just how dumb you are... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .. im not supporting the coaches im a fan. im supporting the program which was here before me or the coaches and will be here after they and i are gone. its short sighted people like you that are to scared to say whats wrong with the program that lets great programs fall apart. what ever happens to the program is porters fault because he is at the helm. if porter would get rid of a couple of his coaches for better coaches then he could right the ship but until he does its his fault that they are there

You say "dumb" huh????? Well I disagree with you there as well oh cowardly one. You see I'd much rather be regarded as being "dumb", "stupid", "unintelligent", "retard", "idiot", etc. as opposed to being a gutless coward. That is a way to describe yourself. YOU ARE A GUTLESS COWARD WHO LIKES TO GET ON WEBSITES & DEGRADE COACHES AND WHILE DOING THIS YOU HIDE BEHIND A SCREEN NAME TO AVOID HAVING YOUR IDENTITY REVEALED!!!!!

With that in mind please continue to show your lack of smarts (I will not use name-calling here) and talk bad about good people who do a very good job at what they do for a living. I am sure that you will attempt to think of something to reply with so before you do let me give you some advice which is.....................DO NOT DO IT!!!!!

I'm sure you will anyway though because you will always have the security blanket of knowing that your identity is safely hidden behind your "CoachT Username" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You say "dumb" huh????? Well I disagree with you there as well oh cowardly one. You see I'd much rather be regarded as being "dumb", "stupid", "unintelligent", "retard", "idiot", etc. as opposed to being a gutless coward. That is a way to describe yourself. YOU ARE A GUTLESS COWARD WHO LIKES TO GET ON WEBSITES & DEGRADE COACHES AND WHILE DOING THIS YOU HIDE BEHIND A SCREEN NAME TO AVOID HAVING YOUR IDENTITY REVEALED!!!!!

With that in mind please continue to show your lack of smarts (I will not use name-calling here) and talk bad about good people who do a very good job at what they do for a living. I am sure that you will attempt to think of something to reply with so before you do let me give you some advice which is.....................DO NOT DO IT!!!!!

I'm sure you will anyway though because you will always have the security blanket of knowing that your identity is safely hidden behind your "CoachT Username" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You will not use name calling??? Well i guess gutless coward is a compliment to a dummy from cheat-em county...lol....grow up little country .... you act like you want to fight or something..lol... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh and you did not say anything that i have said about the coaching staff is wrong ..lol... but your internet bulling is scarring me.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> i wanna watch a fight

Great game. Still some things that need to be ironed out but overall good effort. Next week won't be as easy. And what was the final score of that Sycamore-Cheatham County game?

35-6 SYCAMORE WAR EAGLES

and by the way........at Cheatham Co. we know that we have a great coaching staff and we don't blame them for every loss like some programs (i.e. White House) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Tough loss. Sycamore's turning out to be a solid team. As far as criticizing the coaches go, with a team like WH that is under the metaphorical microscope that is the White House community, whenever you lose in the fashion that WH did to Alcoa, then there will always be backlash. So keep you're head in Cheatham Co. and worry about your team and the whippin' they're taking and let the WH fans complain and complain about there coaches. The guys pulled it together after a butt whoopin last week, hope they can keep it rollin this week.

Tough loss. Sycamore's turning out to be a solid team. As far as criticizing the coaches go, with a team like WH that is under the metaphorical microscope that is the White House community, whenever you lose in the fashion that WH did to Alcoa, then there will always be backlash. So keep you're head in Cheatham Co. and worry about your team and the whippin' they're taking and let the WH fans complain and complain about there coaches. The guys pulled it together after a butt whoopin last week, hope they can keep it rollin this week.

Complaining about the coaching is not the mark of "true fans". Those are "rainy day fans" who are only there when White House is a front runner. The latter category of folks tend to fall to the back and place the blame elsewhere when the team loses. That's why last week WH fans were very negative overall but thus far over this weekend the fans have been positive towards the players.

How is the team successful when they win but it's the coaches who are to blame when the team loses?????? That is very strange /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I hope WH keeps it going as well. The Blue Devils players are great young men and play with great effort. The coaches are a first class group of guys who are always among the best. That's why White House Football is always among the best.

This is also the same reason why a team that went to the playoffs a total of 5 TIMES in the history of the school has gone to the playoffs 5 TIMES in the last 5 years since a certain head coach first took a job early in the 2002 year. What team is this?????? CHEATHAM COUNTY!!!! The Cubs are 0-3 on the season but I guarantee you that it's not because of the coaching. I am not placing blame on the players either because they are giving effort. THE COACHES DID NOT JUST FORGET X'S & O'S DURING THE OFF-SEASON!!!!

Coach Porter and the staff knows how to coach this game. I'd just like to see some of those so-called "experts" on CoachT that are White House "fans" coach the team. I'm sure they could win a state title huh????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It is only natural sometimes as a fan, to question the play-calling and what not of your favorite team, as I do it myself, but I will go on record as saying that personally, I wouldn't trade our coaches for anyone. I think the world of Coach Porter. He was good to me in school, and I know he cares greatly about his players, and this community. Porter is a great coach.....

Me personally, I have all the respect in the world for the coaching staff, but I'm not going to sit here and say I haven't disagreed with a playcall here or there, because that would be a lie. I know the x's and o's as good as, if not better than the people on the field, trust me on this. But what people must understand is that it is up to the players to execute what the coaches prepare for them and when they don't, it starts a snowball. The assistant coaches at White House are top shelf. They will have a gameplan that will win the game, no matter what. But it is in the player's hands to execute.

players won the game for white house not the coaches

I see tim continues to show what an intelligent fan he actually is........

While I don't have a dog in this fight, I personally think WH has an exceptional coaching staff. Coach Porter's record speaks for itself. It really doesn't make any sense to take 1 or 2 years and make a judgment on a coach. Too many factors can affect a season; new schools, injuries, player abilities, competition, scheduling, good or bad calls in a game, etc.. Football at any level is cyclical so you’re going to have your good and bad years. If a program starts losing and can't turn it around in 3 or 4 years, then maybe it's time to take a look at the staff but not after a year or two. Look at the things that this coaching staff has accomplished throughout the years and then try to decide who you could replace them with that would be better.

A successful coach doesn't suddenly "get stupid". Realize what you have.