Camden @ Milan

BulldawgDynasty

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is going to be one of the best games to be at this year. You know you wanna go to a game bad when you are trying to get out of work early enough to make this drive

Franklin Tn to Milan Tn

Drive: 131 mi – about 2 hours 28 mins

One way ! Might have to get a hotel for this one.

I hope I will be able to make but if not good luck to both teams, I hope both make it out injury free, we still have a long seaon ahead and this "hard hitting" game should not be the reason anyone has to miss a game.

This is a game alot of people have waited a long time for.

I know this is going to be one of the best games to be at this year. You know you wanna go to a game bad when you are trying to get out of work early enough to make this drive

Franklin Tn to Milan Tn

Drive: 131 mi ??? about 2 hours 28 mins

I hope I will be able to make but if not good luck to both teams, I hope both make it out injury free, we still have a long seaon ahead and this "hard hitting" game should not be the reason anyone has to miss a game.

"The Ramada Limited" distance from Johnnie Hale, negligable. You could watch the game from the window. A lot of people park there to walk the the field.

Franklin Tn to Milan Tn

Drive: 131 mi – about 2 hours 28 mins

You could always crash up in Murray with your brother. Short drive from Milan, and pretty much a straight shot.

It's good to see these two teams playing each other again. Maybe this won't be like the Milan/Crockett Co. agreements.

That's pretty funny!!! I would look for Camden to continue to play a strong non region schedule. Without Huntingdon there just isn't much there. That is just my personal opinion!!! Crockett is in a little different situation in their region.

This is a big game for both teams.I think camden will pull the upset with some key players.We have Leon Williams with his speed and moves.If he hits a hole he is gone.We have Spencer Berry who has been great at QB and has been awesome on defense.And who I think will step up more then anybody on this camden team is Chase "Moose" Horton.He really stepped up in their big game against peabody with some big hits.I think this game against milan is bigger than peabody,so look out for Moose.