Camden @ Milan

BulldawgDynasty

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess dreams do come true at bulldawgland. good game camden, ya'll played you're hearts out but in the end it was tradition over talent. the 4 gold balls the atmosphere the fan support and johnnie hale stadium were the intimidation factor in this game. keep you're heads up and remember that ya'll gave MILAN all they wanted tonite. goodluck the rest of the season, i'm sure ya'll wil win you're region as long as ya'll stay healthy especially #40, he's a beast!

Game over final Score is 20-13 Milan .. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Nice job Bulldogs, looks like we may be gettin back on track /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Can anyone provide me with some stats of the game and such??

Wow!!! what a game. The Milan Defense played well tonight. Hats off to number #69, when Camden was threatning to score on 3rd down, he leveled the running back, this really messed up Camdens game plan. Good job number 1, 4th down interception sealed the win. Great job Bulldawgs.

The interception was irrelevent. They turn the ball over on downs even if he didn't catch it. Good job defense stoping a very good Camden offense. Milan played well tonight and overall had fewer mistakes. Great game to watch. The camden fans were great to have down. I talked with several and all were very nice and glad to talk. Good luck with the rest of you're season and maybe we will meet again round November.

I'm just hoping Camden fans (like the one on the HS scoreboard radio show) don't come on here crying about the officials.

The guy on the radio said, "Officials were probably the worst he had ever seen in a HS game, and then goes to "prove" it by saying Milan had no penalties in the first half, and then he said the refs called back a TD that put Camden would put Camden up by a TD after signaling a TD and suddenly throwing a flag for holding after the play was dead to call it back."

Problem with that is that Camden got flagged by the line judge for offsides NOT HOLDING, and he threw it right when the ball was snapped. Camden fans couldn't see it because the Line Judge was on the Milan side of the stadium.

There will probably be some that contend that they had another TD when they stripped JW. However, they will fail to tell you that the Refs clearly blow the whistle and then 5 seconds later a Camden player just takes the ball from JW and acts like he's going to run it for a TD.

They won't mention that Milan got flagged for an "ELBOW" and put em back 15 yards when they had the ball at the 50 and ready to seal the game away. The only thing I can get from the personal foul call is that the ref was still in basketball mode BECAUSE I'VE NEVER SEEN AN ELBOW CALLED IN FOOTBALL!!!

They won't mention a phantom holding call that the refs called on Milan's first possession in the 2nd half. The ref calls the holding when he sees the two lineman (DL and OL) fall down together. Problem with that is the Milan RB was already 10 yards ahead and those two were out of the play and just tusseling.

I commend Camden for their classiness in the football game. For the fans at the game, you would see that all of Camden and Milan's players were helping each other up and patting each other on the helmet after every play. After seeing the USJ's and GC's of the world, you come to appreciate the great class each team exhibited tonight.

BTW to end this long post, I would like to say Milan is the best team in 2A when they get Justin Coleman back. This team was built around the passing game (SEE HUNTINGDON GAME WHEN COLEMAN WAS HEALTHY IN THE FIRST QUARTER AND A HALF), but they just won against one of the best teams in the state with a one dimensional offense. I commend Coach Morris and Co. for the preparation of this game, and I can't wait to see this team in two weeks when Coleman comes back.

The interception was irrelevent. They turn the ball over on downs even if he didn't catch it. Good job defense stoping a very good Camden offense. Milan played well tonight and overall had fewer mistakes. Great game to watch. The camden fans were great to have down. I talked with several and all were very nice and glad to talk. Good luck with the rest of you're season and maybe we will meet again round November.

There is no probably in this situation we will see yall again except when we do it'll be at Historic Wright Field. Milan good job of shutting down the offense, however yall didn't have an answer for Chase "MOOSE" Horton he ran it down yalls throat all night. As for Camden we had a problem with being physical that will not happen again the rest of the season, you can bet your last dollar on that.

With that being said Good Game milan good luck, Can't wait to treat yall at our place in the play-offs. GO LIONS!

Wow...Is Morris still coaching Milan? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Lol I bet Pero or whatever his name is won't come on here to post on this thread. Facts of the matter is Morris is the best coach in West TN and will always have his team in a ball game.

Wow...Is Morris still coaching Milan? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I bet it will be a quiet night from hackinbad and perro loco 731. I welcome a rematch with Camden anytime. They are for sure a good team!!! With our Qb coming back soon it will open our offense up to where most D's are going to have to pick their poison.

Good Game to the Lions!!!

Great Job Bulldogs!!!!!