Boyd Buchanan @ Grace Academy

reaction

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace has bleachers on both sides of the field, but they don't hold near enough people. When Silverdale played there I estimate 1/2 the Silverdale fans either stood or sat on their lawn chairs. And those people had to look through a tall chain link fence. It was pretty frustrating for a lot of people.

Why in the world would you try to play a game like this on your home field if you can't accomodate fans? Boyd will bring 1500 to 2000 people. Move this to FINLEY coach.

We played there last year. It's worse than Boyd's old bleachers Unless they built something since then the pressbox is a sissor lift.

As for the game it will turn into a yawner. Boyd by 30 or more

Worse than our old bleachers. Now that is saying something. When we got multiplied we HAD to renovate our stadium. We could not accomodate the larger schools and fans.

Well new to this so im going to say boyd by at least 35 i know we havent started off well this year but we played good last night and im saying our rushing game will have over 300 yards and looking for Taylor Gilley, Seth Emery, and Jordan Nason to all have over 75 yards and Gilley with over 125 at least

Haha thanks for keeping me nameless Butchie.

If I have to watch through a fence I'm going to be ill.

I'll never forget when we had our old bleachers and played Walker Valley one year. Their band took up all the bleachers.

I think Boyd will take this one by atleast 3tds.

The young kids will get some playing time. The young kids looked good against Marion Co. running the ball.

Ben Beasley is going to be a player.

I think I just found the answer to my own question...I looked at the "bird's eye view" on MSN maps, and there is not much parking at all. If the baseball field area is also the football field...there's no way the crowd can be accommodated.

Yes, the baseball field is also the football field. I got to the Silverdale game 1/2 way through the 1st quarter and only had to park about 100 yards away (across the street on Shallowford), so I guess it could have been worse. But I'm sure the Bucs will bring alot more fans. Might want to shuttle from Boyd!

Worse than our old bleachers. Now that is saying something. When we got multiplied we HAD to renovate our stadium. We could not accomodate the larger schools and fans.

I stood on the sidelines last year. Their bleachers will hold about 1/2 of the people Boyd's old ones did and they are not as tall. You guys travel like we do so expect some seating issues.