Boyd Buchanan @ Grace Academy

reaction

Growing pains. For a young program the facilities are about where they should be, with the exception of 1 or 2 games they are usually more than adequate. Wish they were better, but it takes time and money.

As far as the game, Boyd should win. A single A 4 year program playing a double A, historically strong power.

I just hope none of the kids on either team get hurt.

I do find it funny that when Boyd asks Grace to play football they honor the request, but when Grace asks Boyd to play basketball their schedule is always full. Hmm?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bless your heart you getting all fired up for a 1 a team you better get ready for that Red Bank spanking

I thought this post was about Boyd and Grace? Boyd should get spanked by Red Bank, they are the 2 or 3 time defending champions in their 4A region. Now that weve got that out of the way, what does Grace have? There arent many Grace fans on here talking about their team an I was curious to what kind of talent and team they actually have this year. Will the score be as bad as some are saying?