The Lebanon-Smyrna Game!

Shay64

If the fake punts hadn't worked Smyrna wins this one easily. Now they can take out their frustrations on BA.

The "take out the frustration" thing is over rated. I think General Custer said something similar about taking out some frustrations on some Indians as he left for Little Big Horn.

The good news is, with this development, there is a chance that BA will be overlooking Smyrna with a big region game coming up the following week. Who knows...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlike you, I posted last night. I always do win or lose.

What? Are you joking? You post last night, the year 1440, yesterday, tomorrow morning at 5:43. 2P . . . when don't you post? CoachT is your life. Every topic. Every day. Every hour. Every minute.

I am not certain Riverdale will ever win another state championship or even beat Oakland in another Battle. I am not certain that Oakland will beat Siegel or that Smyrna will beat LaVergne. I am not certain of most things. But I am certain that . . . no matter how many months I choose to find better things to do than post. . . that you will be here spending most of your time giving your opinion on CoachT and talking of some things that you have absolutely no idea about. That I am certain of!

What? Are you joking? You post last night, the year 1440, yesterday, tomorrow morning at 5:43. 2P . . . when don't you post? CoachT is your life. Every topic. Every day. Every hour. Every minute.

I am not certain Riverdale will ever win another state championship or even beat Oakland in another Battle. I am not certain that Oakland will beat Siegel or that Smyrna will beat LaVergne. I am not certain of most things. But I am certain that . . . no matter how many months I choose to find better things to do than post. . . that you will be here spending most of your time giving your opinion on CoachT and talking of some things that you have absolutely no idea about. That I am certain of!

Oh honey, you post a ton too. When you aren't trying to think up a new ID name or what was that password of that other one I used last week, you are on here reading. If you added up all your posts on all your many IDS, it would add up to a ton of posts. We both know this. Why don't you at least purchase a PLUS or two for all your usernames? It sure would help CoachT out with expenses on here.

Why are you posting as if your blood is still cardinal ? If you ask CoachT nicely, he will be happy to change your username to one more appropriate. Note how you responded to a post I directed to bdogg.

Glad that I frustrate you so. Maybe you should think about exploring the Ignore function on here to block me b/f you have a stroke or something. That's a lil free advice for you.

Oh honey, you post a ton too. When you aren't trying to think up a new ID name or what was that password of that other one I used last week, you are on here reading. If you added up all your posts on all your many IDS, it would add up to a ton of posts. We both know this. Why don't you at least purchase a PLUS or two for all your usernames? It sure would help CoachT out with expenses on here.

Why are you posting as if your blood is still cardinal ? If you ask CoachT nicely, he will be happy to change your username to one more appropriate. Note how you responded to a post I directed to bdogg.

Glad that I frustrate you so. Maybe you should think about exploring the Ignore function on here to block me b/f you have a stroke or something. That's a lil free advice for you.

No stroke going on here . . . I jump up and down too much for that occur, 2P. You already know that. But who are those Cats? I still don't know.

Frustrating! You don't even raise my pulse rate. I have far too many other things to concern myself with than a person OCDing over high school sports. And with my ONE id, I will continue to post when I find the time or the desire to post. Poor bdogg . . . gets all the bad press from a person who thinks he knows all the facts.

Too bad, 2P, you don't even know me. Otherwise, we may find ourselves way more alike than you know. Other than, of course, I am too busy to spend all my time on here. LOD knows. Riverdaleman knows. Heck, even the kids know my heart. That's why I am still right there "cheering" on my Warriors.

You, however, might want to meet me sometime. If, in fact, you're interested. Can you take off that mask long enough to do that? The offer has been there from so many, now it's here from me. Too bad we've already played each other. That would have been a great meeting place. There is post-season. . . you probably won't be busy.

Its funny because Lebanon is a good team, don't get me wrong;; but it didn't help Smyrna playing like they have already won the title and have nothing to play for. I was sitting in the crowd thinking to myself when it was 21-7 "How are we winning this?" Because we were not doing anything, Smyrna's worst game in about 2 years, absolutely terrible. I hope this serves as a wake-up call. I didnt bust my but in our pep-rally to see us play like that. Its a NEW season, not 2006, its 2007 now, we ARE NOT state champions any more, that was last year. So lets start playing like we are hungry. I know we are playing on a handicap not having Josh Day, but come on, we have a alright defense. PLEASE tell me why we have a 5'3 CB? I mean seriously..I love our coaches, and I love his physicality, but sometimes you have to put a BETTER SUITED player at that position when he is getting SNAGGED ON like a New Orleans Saints Corner back vs Randy Moss. Anyways, it was a terrible game, poorly played on Smyrna's part, hopefully we woke up now and I honestly think that Brentwood Academy might be embarassed this week end, honest I really do. Congrats to Lebanon on catching Smyrna when they had there heads stuck up where the sun don't shine

ya'lls worst game in 2 yrs.??...hhmmmm...i thought that 49-0 waxing riverdale gave you guys last year would rank up there pretty high!! ....lol

Good luck the rest of the yr. Region 4 will be interesting.

2P and I will be at the BGA game. Hope they have good hotdogs. 2P will drive cause I got lost last time we went to an away game.

Its funny because Lebanon is a good team, don't get me wrong;; but it didn't help Smyrna playing like they have already won the title and have nothing to play for. I was sitting in the crowd thinking to myself when it was 21-7 "How are we winning this?" Because we were not doing anything, Smyrna's worst game in about 2 years, absolutely terrible. I hope this serves as a wake-up call. I didnt bust my but in our pep-rally to see us play like that. Its a NEW season, not 2006, its 2007 now, we ARE NOT state champions any more, that was last year. So lets start playing like we are hungry. I know we are playing on a handicap not having Josh Day, but come on, we have a alright defense. PLEASE tell me why we have a 5'3 CB? I mean seriously..I love our coaches, and I love his physicality, but sometimes you have to put a BETTER SUITED player at that position when he is getting SNAGGED ON like a New Orleans Saints Corner back vs Randy Moss. Anyways, it was a terrible game, poorly played on Smyrna's part, hopefully we woke up now and I honestly think that Brentwood Academy might be embarassed this week end, honest I really do. Congrats to Lebanon on catching Smyrna when they had there heads stuck up where the sun don't shine

you just lost now your saying that BA one of the best teams in the state is going to get embarassed this weekend lol that makes alot of sense

Good luck the rest of the yr. Region 4 will be interesting.

2P and I will be at the BGA game. Hope they have good hotdogs. 2P will drive cause I got lost last time we went to an away game.

Hhaha, now that is the truth. How long did we drive in circles that night? I hate to miss the OHS game this week ,but we haven't seen Marty since he left OHS. We might have to bring our grill just in case.

I don't know why everyone is so hard on 2p he is a good dude.. we met up at the oakland/cc game.. got me one of those famous oakland hotdogs at halftime.... i wish cc had more fans like him.... i am still trying to get him to make the red raiders his number two team..haha.... trust me, me and him have had it out a couple times on here a few years ago but, you won't find a better hs football fan than 2p

i dont know y ppl on here r saying smryna overlooked leb i really and truly thought smryna came out to give the bluedevils the worst beating of there life to be honest. i have not seen an offense like smrynas in a long time. they just didnt get very many opprotunites to score in the 2nd half i know leb had the ball most of the 3rd and 4th q. i give both teams credit cause they both played extremely hard. i look forward to seeing these two teams play eachother once more this year (playoffs).

CONGRATS BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!

I don't know why everyone is so hard on 2p he is a good dude.. we met up at the oakland/cc game.. got me one of those famous oakland hotdogs at halftime.... i wish cc had more fans like him.... i am still trying to get him to make the red raiders his number two team..haha.... trust me, me and him have had it out a couple times on here a few years ago but, you won't find a better hs football fan than 2p

Thanks 5A....we sure did have some brawls on here back in the day didn't we? I do like CC Raiders. I have to say Tinsley is my favorite player from there. He made a big impression on me. I will be for yall whoever you play. I think our radio announcer was on the money when he said he thought yall would win the region.

I enjoyed meeting you at the game. You are a great fellow who is Raiders all the way!! I will see you next yr at CC unless we end up playing in bball or baseball b/f then. The dogs are on you next time. hahahahahaha!!! Good luck this week.