The Lebanon-Smyrna Game!

Shay64

Well, well, well.....this proves my point that even a blind squirrel can find a nut as did Smyrna when they won the State Championship!! When you let a team like Lebanon (which by the way...is much improved), score 24 points on you in the 2nd half...tsk...tsk!!! Smyrna went into this game thinking they were GOD since they beat B.A. and overlooked and up and coming Lebanon squad. Kudos to LEBANON!!! Smyrna, you had you're moment to shine but it's all over now. I'll be sure and blink when I drive by the school...that championship sign is awfully little!!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, well, well.....this proves my point that even a blind squirrel can find a nut as did Smyrna when they won the State Championship!! When you let a team like Lebanon (which by the way...is much improved), score 24 points on you in the 2nd half...tsk...tsk!!! Smyrna went into this game thinking they were GOD since they beat B.A. and overlooked and up and coming Lebanon squad. Kudos to LEBANON!!! Smyrna, you had you're moment to shine but it's all over now. I'll be sure and blink when I drive by the school...that championship sign is awfully little!!!

Smyrna beat Brentwood High School, Not Brentwood Academy. Get your facts straight.

hahahah.....well both schools are the rich boys. Smyrna does play BA ....I think this week actually.

ATTACK OF THE FLOWERS...YES, MY CHILD!!!! I can continue with this charade no longer. You goofies, Smyrna played Brentwood Academy...get your facts straight why don't you!!!!

Here is Smyrna's schedule. Read it and weep my friend......

Sat Aug. 25 Siegel N R at University School W 41-13

Fri Aug. 31 at Brentwood W 21-0

Fri Sep. 7 Lebanon R L 28-31

Fri Sep. 14 Brentwood Academy

Fri Sep. 21 at Blackman R

Fri Sep. 28 at Gallatin

Fri Oct. 12 Oakland R

Fri Oct. 19 at LaVergne R

Fri Oct. 26 Riverdale R

Fri Nov. 2 at Wilson Central R

Here is Smyrna's schedule. Read it and weep my friend......

Sat Aug. 25 Siegel N R at University School W 41-13

Fri Aug. 31 at Brentwood W 21-0

Fri Sep. 7 Lebanon R L 28-31

Fri Sep. 14 Brentwood Academy

Fri Sep. 21 at Blackman R

Fri Sep. 28 at Gallatin

Fri Oct. 12 Oakland R

Fri Oct. 19 at LaVergne R

Fri Oct. 26 Riverdale R

Fri Nov. 2 at Wilson Central R

It's a joke Priceless between three of us on here. I know they played BHS...all the big rich boys...same difference...except Academy is a little better. Bear with us...we'll quit riling people up in a bit!!!