Lincoln County @ Riverdale

StrengthandHonor

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Riverdale make it three shutouts in four games next week as we welcome LC?

LC put up 56 tonight but on one of the worst teams in 5A. in recent history there has been games where riverdale has held LC's offense to negative yardage until like the last drive of the game with reserves in. our defense is LEGIT so i am expecting to put up the goose egg. might see some irony tho as i saw tonight i wasnt expecting for us to hold blackman scoreless.

hopefully our offense can bring SOME intensity. i think we get TOO comfortable at home and that needs to change as we are at home for 2 more straight games. the O came out looking okay and had some decent moments like some of vanhoose's runs and trey's 40+ yard TD. we drove the ball okay also but we just need to live up to our gamebreaker abilities

So tell me a few details about Blackman.

i dont know really. so far this year i have left every game confused. not a clear analysis on them except for mauricio is capible of passing if the run isnt working, which it is going to take alot to keep it from working i believe. take alot of pride that we kept it from working.

besides, i want blackman to beat yall lol. other than them, us, and pico (but not siegel, just pico) i am ALL for some patriots! hope yall continue playing well and can hold on to the ball a little better and it can take yall a long way.

i dont know really. so far this year i have left every game confused. not a clear analysis on them except for mauricio is capible of passing if the run isnt working, which it is going to take alot to keep it from working i believe. take alot of pride that we kept it from working.

besides, i want blackman to beat yall lol. other than them, us, and pico (but not siegel, just pico) i am ALL for some patriots! hope yall continue playing well and can hold on to the ball a little better and it can take yall a long way.

I really do not want to break the 7 turnover record to tell the truth....

Can Riverdale make it three shutouts in four games next week as we welcome LC?

yes they can...

riverdale is too fast for LC to run outside

LC is big up front on offense and have a decent fulback...if riverdale shuts down the inside run...LC will not score except on a fluke play

riverdale's linebackers are short and small...so they may be vunerable to the inside power of LC...

but my guess is...LC does not get on the board