WEEK 3 (2-0) DYER COUNTY CHOCTAWS VS. (2-0) MCNAIRY CENTRAL BOBCATS

moonpie33

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIrst off I do not k now very much about Dyer County. That being said, you better bring your A game and I hope you find all of the speed you can muster up because you need it. McNairy seems to be a team on a mission to restate its history. I think they are better than they have advertised, but It still remains to be seen if they can hold up. If the choctaws do win you can bet that you will know that the bobcats played your butts off.

I can't give a prediction due to the lack of knowledge of the choctaws, but I do think the bobcats could pull it out. Like I said earlier I would like to see McNairy go 9-1 every season.

FIrst off I do not k now very much about Dyer County. That being said, you better bring your A game and I hope you find all of the speed you can muster up because you need it. McNairy seems to be a team on a mission to restate its history. I think they are better than they have advertised, but It still remains to be seen if they can hold up. If the choctaws do win you can bet that you will know that the bobcats played your butts off.

I can't give a prediction due to the lack of knowledge of the choctaws, but I do think the bobcats could pull it out. Like I said earlier I would like to see McNairy go 9-1 every season.

im sure DC will bring there A game,it seems to me that everyone think DC will lay down and let everyone just beat them.and if McNairy does win they will also have to play there butts off,and who wouldnt like to see there team go 9-1

Cograts. on win. But Mcnairy beat Adamsville 41 - 7 , beat Lexington 21 - 14 and they are as big as Haywood . My guess would be Mc . 21 , Dc. 7 . Good luck untill we meet again . Will"s dad .

Wait a min. DC beat lexington in the spring 5 touchdowns to 1 the second week ever with the new offense. Its beginning to roll NOW. And the D at DC is something else. WATCH OUT WEST TN THE MEN IN ORANGE R HERE TO SURPRISE THE STATE. GATA GATA

you haveto come threw dyersburg to show the state somthing...... wasnt dc ranked like 8 in the state last year after week 3 and 50 somthing again after week 4,,,, but the men in orange did enjoy that week because they were only 6 spots behind the trojans

leave it to you say something negative about DC,seems you just dont like DC having any success at all

you haveto come threw dyersburg to show the state somthing...... wasnt dc ranked like 8 in the state last year after week 3 and 50 somthing again after week 4,,,, but the men in orange did enjoy that week because they were only 6 spots behind the trojans

I have to agree with this guy, Even though I am a Trojan fan to.....Look at the games that you have won....Liberty isn't that good............Huntingdon barely beat Milan, Milan got beat like 63-14 or smething like that in a scrimmage by Dyersburg, so not saying a lot. Huntingdon isn't that good. Any team in 7-3A should beat them. Last year's start was more impressive with the win over Haywood, This year you haven't beat anybody, and you haven't played anybody in the region so it means nothing. One team has to win this week so you have a 50-50 chance of being 3-0 but if you beat Covington next week, I will be convinced of the new Choctaws resurgence. Why be convinced now, every one expected you to fall last year and guess what you did.......I will tell you one thing I will be one person who will be there to congratulate DC if they make the playoffs. Don't sit here and defend something that you weren't able to defend last year..........We are just going off expierences...................I will say though that if B.A Davis could come over to Dyersburg and be a Trojan, the would be untouchable, he would definetly sew up a rough spot in our D...............but it was ust wishes.............

I have to agree with this guy, Even though I am a Trojan fan to.....Look at the games that you have won....Liberty isn't that good............Huntingdon barely beat Milan, Milan got beat like 63-14 or smething like that in a scrimmage by Dyersburg, so not saying a lot. Huntingdon isn't that good. Any team in 7-3A should beat them. Last year's start was more impressive with the win over Haywood, This year you haven't beat anybody, and you haven't played anybody in the region so it means nothing. One team has to win this week so you have a 50-50 chance of being 3-0 but if you beat Covington next week, I will be convinced of the new Choctaws resurgence. Why be convinced now, every one expected you to fall last year and guess what you did.......I will tell you one thing I will be one person who will be there to congratulate DC if they make the playoffs. Don't sit here and defend something that you weren't able to defend last year..........We are just going off expierences...................I will say though that if B.A Davis could come over to Dyersburg and be a Trojan, the would be untouchable, he would definetly sew up a rough spot in our D...............but it was ust wishes.............

Dyersburg has beaten Milan for the past 5or6 years in a scrimmage for the past 5or6 years so what does that mean,so after there win ,you say Huntingdon is not that good. I believe DC could beat the DALLAS COWBOYS and you would have something negative to say.