FRA vs CCS - Championship Game Blue Bracket

Lawnboy

do you have any idea who won between ND at Cleveland or a score between CCS and Ooltewah?

Should be good championship game. (FRA vs CCS)

CCS and Ooltewah were tied until the last few minutes when CCS was able to score. Final CCS 2 and Ooltewah 1.

Cleveland scored first but Notre Dame outshot probably 20:1...final Notre Dame 4 Cleveland 2.

Ooltewah lost 2-1, giving up a goal in the last minute. It was a bad goal...keeper had the ball, took it to the ground, ball pops out, and a CCS forward is there to clean it up. Heartbreaking loss for Ooltewah. Congratulations to CCS - this was an upset in my book. Ooltewah controlled the first half giving up a free kick about 25-30 yards out that was beautifully placed in the upper ninety. Nothing the keeper could do. The owls maintained their composure and dominated the rest of the half but only got one goal. Had the Owls finished their chances early this would have been a 4-1 win for Ootewah, but, hey, that is why you play the games.

Can anyone explain to me why Ooltewah left some significant players on the bench for the entire second half??? CCS controlled most of the second half, though Ooltewah had some chances. Leaving those players on the bench clearly hurt them in the second half.

CCS went on to the finals and lost. Ooltewah went on to face Centennial and won in a shoot out, I believe.

Stamford - Coaches have their reasons for sitting girls. Hope you were able to stick around and see Ooltewah's performance against Centennial. They looked much better, should have wond outright, and tied a team ranked in the top seven in state (OHS won in PK's).

Stamford - Coaches have their reasons for sitting girls. Hope you were able to stick around and see Ooltewah's performance against Centennial. They looked much better, should have wond outright, and tied a team ranked in the top seven in state (OHS won in PK's).

Both teams played well. I thought they both looked really tired.

It wasnt exactly pks though it was some goofed up looking hockey way of ending a game. The refs didnt even know how to do it.

Ooltelwah will go really far I am sure this year. Great players and coached really well.

THe lady cougars enjoyed the game. It was heartbreaking to end it with such a mess.