Rhea @ Soddy

MRSTUD

With Friday night's beating in Hixson, is Rhea County a legit threat in Region 4-4A? Their wins against Cumberland and Hixson have been high scoring. I do, however, understand the competition that they were up against. How will Rhea do at Soddy? Will the Trojans be able to handle Rhea's running game? Will the Eagles be able to get through the Soddy tradition of large lineman?

With Friday night's beating in Hixson, is Rhea County a legit threat in Region 4-4A? Their wins against Cumberland and Hixson have been high scoring. I do, however, understand the competition that they were up against. How will Rhea do at Soddy? Will the Trojans be able to handle Rhea's running game? Will the Eagles be able to get through the Soddy tradition of large lineman?

I think we are but I think the first real test will be brainerd. If we can win that game then there should be no reason not to win or finish 2nd in the region. Soddy is big but they are still down like last year. They are alittle bit better, but I think our defense and offensive line will continue to win games for us. Soddy is not really speed they are more of a power type team. Our linemen are just as big as soddy's this year and I my mind they are better than soddy's. The game maybe be a little closer or about the same this year, but Rhea should go to 3-0 heading into the Brianerd game.

I think Rhea will continue the winning ways and will fly by Soddy. I know that they are number two in Region 4-4A but I think that they will have trouble next week against Brainerd. Brainerd has already upset one team in the top ten in the state. I think that next week will be the first true test for the boys from Evensville.

Soddy will come to play and it should be a good game. We will have to throw ball against them or we will struggle. Our O line hasnt had any real competition so far and hasnt had to dig deep to get yards. That might change Friday night. As far as Brainard I agree totally they are gonna be tuff next week but I dont think you can gauge them by beating Cleveland. I mean Cleveland hasnt had much the pat two years so I dont understand how they were ranked in the top ten. Last weeks game showed that. You dont just turn around a program in one year. We'll find out where the eagles are Friday. Great start so far though.

The way the weather is today, it would be good to throw more but Rhea should stick to what wins games running the football and great defensive play. It will be wet and sloppy tonight. It will also be critical to continue to force turnovers on defense, and hold on to the ball on Offense and continue to control the clock. The O and D lines for Rhea County are that good. In all honesty 3 to all of the O-Line could play on the next level, and Rhea's line will be strong for the next couple of years with the size and strneght that is coming up. Both teams will show up to play that is why this game is a rivalry.

After looking at the AP poll and CoachT top ten earlier this week. I don't see how Brainerd didn't receive votes. The this Brainerd team is for real.

Great win again for Rhea absolute domination by the O-line tonight. Swafford looked good he is getting better and better each week. Defense play very good forcing turnovers. Moffet had 3 ints Newt cagle recovered 2 fumbles and had some great hits and Jon Finch had another great game lots of big hits. Now time to get ready for a dangerous Brainerd team. Should be a great game and could decide who may finish 1-3 in the region at the end of the year.