Oneida @Cumberland Gap

LOOPIE

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S-Limp.....you may need to keep your eyes on K-Vegas for the time being. SC'92 is just one of the crew that leapt tall buildings and ran through walls that season. You should know how it is....the farther our moment gets from us, the bigger it becomes. Kinda like a fish story! I actually picked your Tigers to beat the K-Vegas Yellow Stingers, so don't think I've forgotten the "massive" beat down you put on my boys. Oh yeah, I know, you only ran 6 plays to keep all the other teams from getting any "new" information on your Tiggers. (after all, that is all you needed, right?) It would be better if you just admitted you played a team that was equal to yours. Good luck Friday Night.....we'll test S-Chump on the bleacher stunt sometime this week! Odds are he'll make it, but I don't know if his legs are as lively as they once were!

Kazoo-m

CG will surprise some of you. Unless Oneida's defensive backs are Eric Berry quality, Admiral Nelson will throw all over you. So please blitz - the running backs and tight ends will have a field day! So bring your armored bus, we have a championship rock throwing team, too!

You bunch of redneck white trash meth-making check drawing losers!

Losers ! Who you calling Losers !

CG will surprise some of you. Unless Oneida's defensive backs are Eric Berry quality, Admiral Nelson will throw all over you. So please blitz - the running backs and tight ends will have a field day! So bring your armored bus, we have a championship rock throwing team, too!

You bunch of redneck white trash meth-making check drawing losers!

Would your name happen to be earnest t bass ?

RB@FBC--------or--------etb@mayberry!

Well, well, well......it turns out the C. Gap QB is a celebrity! 6'8" shouldn't be too hard to find in the pocket. (Hint: Hit the tall one!) No wonder everyone up there has been so quiet, it appears they have been trying to hide the kid. The fact that he is relatively new to the school of hard knocks leads me to believe Lambo will give him multiple looks to confuse him. The Tribe gets no respect again this week, as C. Gap is the "experts" pick. Looks like my boys are going up for the fourth game in a row as the underdog. Guess our new song of choice needs to be "Who let the Dogs Out?" I would think C. Gap may try to throw quickly to protect their 6'8" investment, so the Indians may decide to work in some bump coverage to throw the timing off. Regardless of what we try, I'm sure TL has plenty of experience to defend against the spread. (Williamsburg, Ky IMO was about the toughest assignment you can get!) So if C. Gap is that formitable the Indians will have there hands full. Still....its hard for me to envision that team going from the out-house to the pent-house on the shoulders of one kid, but hey more power to them. Get'em boys!

Kazzy

There are regional games and opportunities to prepare for regional games.

The only way to turn regional games into playoff games it to take advantage of the opportunities. Great game to test the pass defense.

Look for the slobber-knockers to be in high gear tonight. I would rather cross the Sahara desert without a canteen then cross the middle of the Indian defense looking for a pass. Go Tribe!

Well, well, well......it turns out the C. Gap QB is a celebrity! 6'8" shouldn't be too hard to find in the pocket. (Hint: Hit the tall one!) No wonder everyone up there has been so quiet, it appears they have been trying to hide the kid. The fact that he is relatively new to the school of hard knocks leads me to believe Lambo will give him multiple looks to confuse him. The Tribe gets no respect again this week, as C. Gap is the "experts" pick. Looks like my boys are going up for the fourth game in a row as the underdog. Guess our new song of choice needs to be "Who let the Dogs Out?" I would think C. Gap may try to throw quickly to protect their 6'8" investment, so the Indians may decide to work in some bump coverage to throw the timing off. Regardless of what we try, I'm sure TL has plenty of experience to defend against the spread. (Williamsburg, Ky IMO was about the toughest assignment you can get!) So if C. Gap is that formitable the Indians will have there hands full. Still....its hard for me to envision that team going from the out-house to the pent-house on the shoulders of one kid, but hey more power to them. Get'em boys!

Kazzy

If you think 6'8 is tall , wait till you see how tall it is laying on your backside. -The boys from CG are ready to play football..Oneida doesnt know what they're getting themselves into....