Upperman @ Bledsoe Co.

Bledsoebtheboys

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vpender, I know who you are and you should know who I am, but I'm not sure if you do.... I refereed your sons ballgames at Wheeler in PTO, big, tall guy... Now you know who I am and I've probably umpired a few of your baseball games over the last 5 years.... I'm glad now that I know who some of the people are on here and I can put a face with screenname... I just wish bchswar and warrior4ever would get off Hubbie's back and let him run his team and support him but thats probably too much to ask....

I think so! Are you the one I gave my referee uniform to?? Also dated the Holland girl?If so I sure do ,if not sorry bout that!

vpender, I know who you are and you should know who I am, but I'm not sure if you do.... I refereed your sons ballgames at Wheeler in PTO, big, tall guy... Now you know who I am and I've probably umpired a few of your baseball games over the last 5 years.... I'm glad now that I know who some of the people are on here and I can put a face with screenname... I just wish bchswar and warrior4ever would get off Hubbie's back and let him run his team and support him but thats probably too much to ask....

I would like to have pointed out to me one thing I have stated about Mr. Roberson. I don't think it is appropriate to call a Head Coach Hubbie; so I will call him Mr. Roberson. That is the first time I have ever mentioned his name and do not plan to again. As far as I know, he is a good man. I have nothing bad to say about him. I have simply made statements about the program (not the coach), other athletic programs in our system (I did mention a couple of coaches records, but nothing about them personally), and the administration (because I feel those in charge should be held responsible for the job they do) as I see them. And again, no one has shown me where my statements are not accurate. I welcome anyone to show me where I am wrong, the things I post are just the facts as I see them. As far as this week, I will say it again, if we play as poorly as we did this past Friday we will lose. If we come out and hit and play smart we will get the win, it is just that simple.

On another note... has anyone heard anything about some players and other students getting in some trouble over the weekend. Sorry, I am not really in the loop and just heard about it myself. Are we going to be missing some players this week?

Yep you would be right...

You seem to always be in the know with the goings on at the school, is that right about some kids getting in trouble? Are we going to be missing some players, or is it all rumors. As I have stated before, I am not exactly in the loop and I just heard about this stuff. Also, I am still waiting on someone to inform me of what I have posted that is incorrect and if I am wrong I am glad to admit it. That is not difficult at my age as it is for some at theirs.

You seem to always be in the know with the goings on at the school, is that right about some kids getting in trouble? Are we going to be missing some players, or is it all rumors. As I have stated before, I am not exactly in the loop and I just heard about this stuff. Also, I am still waiting on someone to inform me of what I have posted that is incorrect and if I am wrong I am glad to admit it. That is not difficult at my age as it is for some at theirs.

I've not heard anything about this....

Good, maybe there is no truth to it. I certainly hope that is the case. I just heard that some kids had gotten into some trouble (don't want to say what kind on here) and that some were football players. Again, I hope there is no truth to it for the kids' sake.

I'll see if I can find something out this evening.... But I'm sure if something had happened then I would've known about it...

I'll see if I can find something out this evening.... But I'm sure if something had happened then I would've known about it...

I was out and about in town a little bit ago, and now understand that a few younger players have been suspended for a few games, but a starter or two that also was in the situation were not punished. Again, there may be no truth to any of this and for the kids' sake I hope that is the case. If anyone can verify whether or not anything is going on please do so. If this is just rumors, it should be stopped. Again, for the sake of the kids I will not mention on here what type of trouble is being talked about and please let's all remember not to mention any child's name.

come on....tell all of us who you are.........