Oakland at Franklin County

2priceless

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck tonight to both teams , safe journey to all, and prayers for no injuries to either team tonight. I will be there in spirit with you guys. Hate to miss this one, but would rather miss a non-region one vs a region one. We are looking forward to seeing Marty U.

Patriots, If you can get rid of the mental mistakes, you will play to the potential all of us know is there. Stay calm, and have fun. Play 4 Q's of ball and finish strong!

Are there any broadcasts from FC that I could tune into while we are at BGA? Wingman, you better be ready this time when I get there to pick you up. You can take your nap on the way there!!

Good luck tonight to both teams , safe journey to all, and prayers for no injuries to either team tonight. I will be there in spirit with you guys. Hate to miss this one, but would rather miss a non-region one vs a region one. We are looking forward to seeing Marty U.

Patriots, If you can get rid of the mental mistakes, you will play to the potential all of us know is there. Stay calm, and have fun. Play 4 Q's of ball and finish strong!

Are there any broadcasts from FC that I could tune into while we are at BGA? Wingman, you better be ready this time when I get there to pick you up. You can take your nap on the way there!!

rebel radio is 107.1 they will probably have the game on that....and good luck to both teams tonight