Oakland at Franklin County

2priceless

Many questions surround this game......

Can Franklin County's athletic QB be stopped?

Will Franklin County get a W in the column?

Can Franklin County overcome the emotional loss to WC?

Can Oakland eliminate the mental mistakes and play a complete 4 Q's of football?

Can Oakland play to the potential that we know that they have?

Can Oakland regroup and keep their focus as a TEAM?

Who takes this one?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Oakland can pick up the pieces and move on . They know their shot for playoffs is over. No way they can beat Lebanon, Wilson Central, or Siegel.

Why don't you just worry about Siegel?

I am looking for OHS to win, but I know that Britton and staff have made a lot of headway at FC. Britton knows how to motivate and get the best out of his players.

Sadly, I will be at the BGA vs Ezell game this week to support Marty U, so the Pats will have to carry on w/o me this week.

I've seen all three FC games, and they are hard to figure out. They seem to dig themselves into a big hole at the start of games, and then outplay their opponents the rest of the way. They were down 14-0 after three minutes against Warren County, then outscored the Pioneers 19-6 the rest of the way. If they could ever start off strong, who knows?

I honestly think the Rebels should be 2-1 right now, but after two heartbreaking last minute losses, who knows how they will respond. They did a much better tackling job last week. They get to the football pretty well, but have not tackled well. They are pretty decent at the skill positions, so Oakland better not take them lightly.

Based on what I have seen, I have to pick OAkland in this one, but I hope I am wrong. The FC kids need a win to get over the hump - if they win, they might find out they like it.

2P, hate you will miss it. I guess I will be there - gotta support my boy.

I've seen all three FC games, and they are hard to figure out. They seem to dig themselves into a big hole at the start of games, and then outplay their opponents the rest of the way. They were down 14-0 after three minutes against Warren County, then outscored the Pioneers 19-6 the rest of the way. If they could ever start off strong, who knows?

I honestly think the Rebels should be 2-1 right now, but after two heartbreaking last minute losses, who knows how they will respond. They did a much better tackling job last week. They get to the football pretty well, but have not tackled well. They are pretty decent at the skill positions, so Oakland better not take them lightly.

Based on what I have seen, I have to pick OAkland in this one, but I hope I am wrong. The FC kids need a win to get over the hump - if they win, they might find out they like it.

2P, hate you will miss it. I guess I will be there - gotta support my boy.

I hate to miss it too, riverdale. I think you know how much Marty U means to my family though and we haven't gotten to see him since he left for Jeff Cty and now to BGA. wingman and I are making the trip to Ezell.

Thanks for the insight. I would have enjoyed getting to see your son again. We always seem to be on opposite sides, don't we?

I do think this one could be a toss up.

i just put it this way.............FC isnt that same sorry excuse they had for a team last year anymore they improved tremendously....but oakland should still win this game but not if they turn the ball over 7 times again....FC cant be taken lightly

Yes that is a record I hope we never come close to tying or breaking.....

I don't think Oakland can pick up the pieces and move on . They know their shot for playoffs is over. No way they can beat Lebanon, Wilson Central, or Siegel.

The light may be dimming, but in no way are the Patriots' chance at the post-season over. They have a very athletic team, and although 0-2 in the region, you have to remember: ANYTHING can happen in 4-5A.