Oakland at Franklin County

2priceless

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many questions surround this game......

Can Franklin County's athletic QB be stopped?

Will Franklin County get a W in the column?

Can Franklin County overcome the emotional loss to WC?

Can Oakland eliminate the mental mistakes and play a complete 4 Q's of football?

Can Oakland play to the potential that we know that they have?

Can Oakland regroup and keep their focus as a TEAM?

Who takes this one?

You forgot one!!!!.....Can Oakland's offense match their defense's intensity? will the O step up?

oakland wins...

franklin county will struggle with stopping the pass rush

oakland's defense will win this game agains FC's offense

but FC has a nice looking QB...if the O line will give him some time...but seems oakland's D is too strong

If bridges will step up and realize that he has the experience on the o line and help the other 4 to get settled in, then FC may be 1-3.

Bridges is the one that has the most experience on the O-line ....They have made some changes these past two games they have moved the D-lineman Miller to O-line gurad playing both ways if they can get bridges, miller, & green to get the rest of the lineman going i dont think no one can get through the line of FC boys ...Bridges is the man boy on the O-line & everone better watch Miller #61 he has come alot stronger casue of these last two last min. loses he comes to play now him & bridges they are the leaders of the team

The Rebel Defense they usually do well by stoping the the run.... They just have to work more on the pass rush & there secondary they are waiting on the other team to catch the ball .... They have to jump up there & get the ball or swat it away & the o-line is doing muxh better since the first game agianst Wilson Central they are puttin points on the board

Thanks 5A.......I think I owe you another hot dog for that!!

Speaking of hot dogs - FC ran out of those and burgers before the game began 2 weeks ago. Took a little while to restock the stand. They were pretty good once they put them out there though.

I usually grab a burger and a dog on my way into a game. Kinda threw off my rhythm when I had to find a seat and then go get food.

Speaking of hot dogs - FC ran out of those and burgers before the game began 2 weeks ago. Took a little while to restock the stand. They were pretty good once they put them out there though.

I usually grab a burger and a dog on my way into a game. Kinda threw off my rhythm when I had to find a seat and then go get food.

hahah...we ALL know you can't enjoy a game w/o a dog!