South vs Greeneville

EastTnFootball10

I think it will be up to which Greeneville shows up. If it is the Mercer co Greeneville then it will be a good close game, if it is the Boone Greeneville then it should be no game. If Greeneville builds off last weeks game in practice then i would say this game could go ether way since the game is at Greeneville an it is there first home game i am going to say which ever team wins it will be by a TD. It was a great game last year an i expect the same this year. Get'em devils

Once again, the reason the Mercer Co. Greeneville showed up that week, was because they played Mercer Co.

The reason the Boone Greeneville showed up last week, is because they played Boone.

Instinct would say that if Boone won by 2 TDs, then South should be favored by 3 or 4, but it doesn't always work that way.

I'm pulling for Greeneville in this one, but I'm betting South.

(and South, if you win, it won't be because you were any good, it will be because "Boone Greeneville" showed up!)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the devils should be upset off come on now lose two weeks ago in the closing minute to a previous state champ and then last week play the worst game they will play all season and lose to boone by only 14. IF this new coach we have is what they say he is then he should start ripping out some young mens hearts and eating them. We have to figure out what's up with the offense hello where u at??? This could be a very explosive offense if they would take there heads out of there uh huh u know and play ball and come on coach calling the plays run the plays u know u got them. The defense is the only reason they kept the score to only 14 last week. As for south all i have heard is about ur QB who is headed towards wisconsin and ur one good wr who he only throws to find his fav. target ur fine and also that the oline is very young i would love to see greeneville put tons of pressure on the qb and make ur man run some but who knows well see

Well the devils should be upset off come on now lose two weeks ago in the closing minute to a previous state champ and then last week play the worst game they will play all season and lose to boone by only 14. IF this new coach we have is what they say he is then he should start ripping out some young mens hearts and eating them. We have to figure out what's up with the offense hello where u at??? This could be a very explosive offense if they would take there heads out of there uh huh u know and play ball and come on coach calling the plays run the plays u know u got them. The defense is the only reason they kept the score to only 14 last week. As for south all i have heard is about ur QB who is headed towards wisconsin and ur one good wr who he only throws to find his fav. target ur fine and also that the oline is very young i would love to see greeneville put tons of pressure on the qb and make ur man run some but who knows well see

Good grief if South's WR is 6 ft or taller he'll beat Greeneville's pass protection. Seriously..want to beat Greeneville bad, throw deep. I have a bad feeling about this one.

Well the devils should be upset off come on now lose two weeks ago in the closing minute to a previous state champ and then last week play the worst game they will play all season and lose to boone by only 14.

As for south all i have heard is about ur QB who is headed towards wisconsin and ur one good wr who he only throws to find his fav. target ur fine and also that the oline is very young i would love to see greeneville put tons of pressure on the qb and make ur man run some but who knows well see

Maybe they played such a bad game because Boone's defense made them play bad. If South beats you by 4 TD's, will that be the worst game you played all year?

South's QB, as tired as we all get of hearing about him, is a man among boys in most games. He can throw with laser accuracy, even deep, and if you get after him and make him run, well, he might be the best on the team at that, too.

Throw deep ok woman i really don't see ur point there jeff. county threw deep it was protected all nite and heck the past two teams we have played all they do is run Its greeneville's offense that is still in preseason form 1st off greeneville's o has played bad all year long they can't move the ball it wasn't ur defense and secondly there is no way south would ever get ahead by 4 tds oh so souths qb is the best on the team well what does south's man among boys stack up to injury is that the only chance greeneville has

Pick your poison . . . either way run or pass, Phillips can beat you. And by the way, he has more than one receiver. And a pretty good running back too.

Throw deep ok woman i really don't see ur point there jeff. county threw deep it was protected all nite and heck the past two teams we have played all they do is run Its greeneville's offense that is still in preseason form 1st off greeneville's o has played bad all year long they can't move the ball it wasn't ur defense and secondly there is no way south would ever get ahead by 4 tds oh so souths qb is the best on the team well what does south's man among boys stack up to injury is that the only chance greeneville has

In case you haven't noticed, South has a quarterback that, unlike Jeff county's, can actually THROW the ball...and that is woman MA'AM to you son. Heck what few passes Boone threw racked up like 40 yards for them on top of their 250 on the ground.

Maybe they played such a bad game because Boone's defense made them play bad. If South beats you by 4 TD's, will that be the worst game you played all year?

South's QB, as tired as we all get of hearing about him, is a man among boys in most games. He can throw with laser accuracy, even deep, and if you get after him and make him run, well, he might be the best on the team at that, too.

Now Bucky, you either play bad or you don't. Nobody can MAKE you play bad...they can make you LOOK bad. Boone made Greeneville look bad but mostly because they did not execute...that, is playing bad.

Now Bucky, you either play bad or you don't. Nobody can MAKE you play bad...they can make you LOOK bad. Boone made Greeneville look bad but mostly because they did not execute...that, is playing bad.

theres no point even pointing it out to him barb, he is the only person in the world that does not think a team can have a bad game.

In case you haven't noticed, South has a quarterback that, unlike Jeff county's, can actually THROW the ball...and that is woman MA'AM to you son. Heck what few passes Boone threw racked up like 40 yards for them on top of their 250 on the ground.

ok ok not so fast there ma'am haha unlike boone and mercer greeneville really stacks up better against south!!!!! Why i know ur gonna ask b/c what did they do to jeff. even though it was a nobody qb in ur opp. they stopped the pass and if u ask me ur gonna see that rejuvenated devil d friday nite and they will put a stop to south's big time qb and his yes ouch two receivers and there mediocre qb as for the offense for greeneville thats another story and ok if u put jeff's # 2 up with souths qb i bet he would look better then kitzmiller

ok ok not so fast there ma'am haha unlike boone and mercer greeneville really stacks up better against south!!!!! Why i know ur gonna ask b/c what did they do to jeff. even though it was a nobody qb in ur opp. they stopped the pass and if u ask me ur gonna see that rejuvenated devil d friday nite and they will put a stop to south's big time qb and his yes ouch two receivers and there mediocre qb as for the offense for greeneville thats another story and ok if u put jeff's # 2 up with souths qb i bet he would look better then kitzmiller

This makes no freakin' sense at all. Maybe if you slowed down and took a deep breath you might get a cohesive thought out of you overtaxed brain....How do you suppose they stop Phillips? And who is the mediocre QB you are referring to. And I'd personally like to hear this other " story" about Greeneville's non-existent offense. Between the picks and the drops, looks like we are gonna need vast improvement to be mediocre. I hope I'm wrong.

Wow, I can't wait to see what Comp does to this post. Keep telling yourself that South's QB is mediocre and that his targets are limited to one maybe two. The real world will inform you next week that you just gave up 150 yards rushing and Phillips threw for 3 TD's to three different receivers. Barb, show this kid some film before he spats out about South's soft defense or below average o-line.