Daniel Boone vs. Sullivan Central

bucdaddio

This sounds like Michigan just before they played Appy State.

If you under estimate Central it could just bite you. I think Boone definitely has the edge but I think 49 - 3 is a little bit over the top. More like 28-14 Boone.

I don't know of any Boone players (this year) who post or read what is on here so mostly just fan talk my friend.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central will controle the line of scrimmage…so this one will come down to special teams. Central has a return man that has 4.4 speed and if he turns the corner say goodbye.

Central by 6

C'mon Cap.

You can count on 1 hand the wins Central has in the last couple of years, so how many lines of scrimmage have they had control of, really? I guess Boone won't get any rushing yards this week, either.

central always plays Boone tough, but Boone by 14 is my call.

C'mon Cap.

You can count on 1 hand the wins Central has in the last couple of years, so how many lines of scrimmage have they had control of, really? I guess Boone won't get any rushing yards this week, either.

central always plays Boone tough, but Boone by 14 is my call.

To be honest??¦I haven??™t a clue about Central other than the QB was their playmaker and he went out during the jamboree this year with a broken wrist. I just thought this fire could use a little lighter fluid!! My real opinion on the game is that I hope Boone leaves the Cougars with a little bit of dignity and calls the dogs off early in the third quarter. There is no love lost from me for Central. As a matter of fact I find many of their fans very annoying during basketball season??¦but I see no reason to kick a man (or a program in this case) while he??™s down. I truly believe in that old saying, ???What goes around??¦??¦??¦..???. Good luck to both teams.

To be honest??¦I haven??™t a clue about Central other than the QB was their playmaker and he went out during the jamboree this year with a broken wrist. I just thought this fire could use a little lighter fluid!! My real opinion on the game is that I hope Boone leaves the Cougars with a little bit of dignity and calls the dogs off early in the third quarter. There is no love lost from me for Central. As a matter of fact I find many of their fans very annoying during basketball season??¦but I see no reason to kick a man (or a program in this case) while he??™s down. I truly believe in that old saying, ???What goes around??¦??¦??¦..???. Good luck to both teams.

I agree.

Besides, Central is my alma mater, I helped build the visitors' concession stand when I went there.

But, like you said, when the basketball fans get on here in a couple of months, you'll never get me to admit I went there.

Sloppy, sloppy game for Boone. Four fumbles. Only lost one, though. Lucky there.

Defense had some trouble tackling early. Have to do better against Volunteer.

Nice fake punt on the first possession.

Fumbled on our own 5 yd. line to set up the Central TD.

Nice TD pass from White to Nick Jones. All day to throw and all day to catch on that play.

Bad news: Cameron Jarrett went in at RB for one possession, but tore the knee up again deep in Central territory. Probably done now, I would think. Don't know what was hurting him more, the knee, or finishing the career.

Central didn't look as bad as I expected, moved the ball pretty well a few times. Their defense was pretty good in the first half, but wore down, I think.

Big conference game against Volunteer and it's AT Volunteer. Then back home to defend Gray from a wounded and angry South team that got shocked by the Greene Devils tonight.

Watch out for Volunteer, good athletes, well coached and under performing. Sorry about South being mad /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Watch out for Volunteer, good athletes, well coached and under performing. Sorry about South being mad /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Yeah, Volunteer tripped us up good last year.

And don't be sorry, I was pulling for the Devils all the way. Great win for our conference. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Underperforming? Actually, Volunteer whipped Clintwood 42-0 tonight. I know that Clintwood is a small team and not very good in comparison to our local 4A teams, but 42-0 against any team, inlcuding little Clintwood is at least half way decent. But Volunteer has yet to show any dominance against 4A teams so far, despite pre season predictions.

Underperforming? Actually, Volunteer whipped Clintwood 42-0 tonight. I know that Clintwood is a small team and not very good in comparison to our local 4A teams, but 42-0 against any team, inlcuding little Clintwood is at least half way decent. But Volunteer has yet to show any dominance against 4A teams so far, despite pre season predictions.

Thats underperforming against their 4A rivals. Read the whole post and you see respect all over it.

Sloppy, sloppy game for Boone. Four fumbles. Only lost one, though. Lucky there.

Defense had some trouble tackling early. Have to do better against Volunteer.

Nice fake punt on the first possession.

Fumbled on our own 5 yd. line to set up the Central TD.

Nice TD pass from White to Nick Jones. All day to throw and all day to catch on that play.

Bad news: Cameron Jarrett went in at RB for one possession, but tore the knee up again deep in Central territory. Probably done now, I would think. Don't know what was hurting him more, the knee, or finishing the career.

Central didn't look as bad as I expected, moved the ball pretty well a few times. Their defense was pretty good in the first half, but wore down, I think.

It is pretty tough for Central. They only play about 16 guys a night. Boone's smashmouth style wore on them. Boone might be pretty darn good too,based on the Greeneville South game.

Also,I thought the Jarrett injury was a cramp. I may have been wrong but I thought that is what I heard from some players and parents. I hope he is able to play,its unfortunate such a good ball player had that happen to him.

Best of luck to both teams for the rest of the year.