CAK vs. Webb

govols14

This is going to be a huge game. I know there is going to be lots of talk so I figured I would go ahead and get it started. CAK will be 5-0 going in to this game I believe. CAK has improved lots and is getting better each week. I am going to say CAK by 7. What are your thoughts?

Probably not much of a response (since there is this BIG rivalry game with Webb and Catholic on Friday, so most Webb/Catholic fans will be focusing on that). However, CAK does have a really good passing game. Good luck this week.

A little early to start this thread. Between now and then to much can happen, a key player god forbid could get hurt, either team could have a loss that hurts confidence. Just to many tangibles this far away. I will say this. I am a CAK follower, but I have watched webb a lot as well. The Wing T/Double Wing CAK saw against Cherokee will be nothing like that of Webbs for starters the QB at Webb runs the offense a lot more effectively. Not a crack on Cherokee, but Coach Meske at Webb has been doing this a long time, so we wont be able to razzle dazzle them on coaching. And last of all, Webb has something to prove since getting moved up to the big private school division. CAK wont be near as big a rivilary game as the Webb vs Cahtolic game. But Webb still doesnt want to have a loss to CAK under the right hand side of there win/loss column. CAK can win this game, but they are going to have to play lights out in my opinion, it deffinately will be the hardest fought game at that point in the season. Webb will be more disciplined, better coached and just a tough physically as anyone CAK has lined up against!

This will also be a special game for CAK. They have had backseat to Webb and Catholic since the inception of there football program and with good reason, CAK's team is 6 years old, both of those schools have been playing a long time. Joseph Bennett, Jay Scott and I am sure several others transfered from Webb before they started high school, so there is some motivation there on CAK's part.

But lets go out and take care of business this Friday night, then we can get this one going strong. Lets just keep it clean. No ripping individual players, lets talk about the game and not get in a bad mouthing contest. That is not what Coach T is all about!