Liberty and South Side

bobcatdaddy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 points! I will stick by it. And VG, I will stick by a victory against JCM. Bless their little hearts!

Ok do you even go to the games? Or are you just one of these guys that talk talk!! This isn't basketball. I can see a 21 point win in bball but not in football. Jcm will beat liberty also. Wake up "cursader" this is a rebuilding year. Lucky to win 2-3 games this year.

I have been to every Liberty game this year and they have got better every game. They played Henry tough but couldn't stop them on 3rd and long or 4th and long. Dyer has the best defense around, i haven't seen a defense like that in years. And for the Ripley game Liberty couldn't finish it we had them beat but to many mistakes the last 13 minutes of the game. So Liberty is getting better, they might not win a game this year but will give everyone a fight to the end. This will be SS 4th game with a winless team and Libertys 4th game with a undefeated team and 3 ranked teams so thats a heck of a schedule for a rebuilding year. And if you can remember Liberty upset SS a few years ago so don't say it can't happen.

I have been to all of the games. I also watch practice. I see the kids workingthe system and improving. Be fore the year is over, everyone will be talking about "the turnaround". This team is a lot like the one from 2005. It took that team a while to learn how to finish and win. They went 7-3 and made it to the playoffs after losing to Henry County, Lexington and Huntingdon. All teams that were on a tear that year. That team was "supposed" to get beat at SS, too. It might be a battle early, but Liberty has too many athletes and speed fo SS.

I have been to all of the games. I also watch practice. I see the kids workingthe system and improving. Be fore the year is over, everyone will be talking about "the turnaround". This team is a lot like the one from 2005. It took that team a while to learn how to finish and win. They went 7-3 and made it to the playoffs after losing to Henry County, Lexington and Huntingdon. All teams that were on a tear that year. That team was "supposed" to get beat at SS, too. It might be a battle early, but Liberty has too many athletes and speed fo SS.

Yea. Because JCM does not have any speed or atheletes!! GET REAL.

I have been to every Liberty game this year and they have got better every game. They played Henry tough but couldn't stop them on 3rd and long or 4th and long. Dyer has the best defense around, i haven't seen a defense like that in years. And for the Ripley game Liberty couldn't finish it we had them beat but to many mistakes the last 13 minutes of the game. So Liberty is getting better, they might not win a game this year but will give everyone a fight to the end. This will be SS 4th game with a winless team and Libertys 4th game with a undefeated team and 3 ranked teams so thats a heck of a schedule for a rebuilding year. And if you can remember Liberty upset SS a few years ago so don't say it can't happen.

Liberty does have a chance and in one post earlier, someone said they began to mature in the second half last week. This is true. HOWEVER, you did not see very much of Henry County's defense in that game. Several starters and two of our three top stoppers didn't even get to play. Don't know much about SS this year, but if Liberty could get a passing game going to take some heat off of the athletes in the backfield, they would be able to win some games.

Liberty by 21? Oh, that is rich. ROTFLMAO Please, don't leave school early to try a career picking the spreads in Vegas. Liberty by 21? If I had a farm, I'd take that bet!

Memo to Hookfin: If you are going to run a spread offense, shouldn't you at least be able to throw the football a little?

Give Hookfin some time, he's a new coach trying to implement a whole new system. They won't be very good early in this season, but I bet they have it going towards the end and going into next year.

Crusader i'm not putting Liberty down. I understand they have played a some good teams and that South Side hasn't. Like i've said already it will be a good game. Your the one picking a 21 point win. Whoever wins it's going to be close. 4a is a big step up from 3a. Thats why i say there going to win only a few games this year. You can't compare this years team with the one a few years ago. They had alot more seniors on the team and a few years under the system. Don't count out JCM or Noth Side this year. They will both be over .500 and you will have to play your butts off to beat them.